Comments

• folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited April 2011
    Nearly half are screaming... there's a few 'maybe' in there for me. I've pretty much stopped caring for RB3, so unless there's a song I LOVE, I won't be buying much anymore.

If there's another game, and it's better than this one... I'll have to go back through the offerings.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited April 2011
    Getting all but 3 I think.
    I didn't count...
    It's 2 or 3.. and they were extreme metal which sucks.
    Vampires Everywhere is actually a weird looking band LOL.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I'll start worrying about which songs I want to buy when I can actually start buying them again...
  • FinalAeonFinalAeon Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    WTF Harmonix? 2nd or 3rd week in a row where I barely know any songs. It's not like all the remaining RBN 1.0 songs I (and likely many others) still want sold crap or lack people requesting them. Where the heck are Doomsday Party, The Fauxharmonic songs, Where The Light Was Born, Chaotrope songs and the remaining Children Of Nova songs?!

I really hope they're not gonna hold off with those awesome Andromeda songs when PS3 gets some RBN 2.0 songs.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    8/10 of the songs are Century Media artists, which is a metal label. It seems like HMX is grouping songs (by label?) to bring over at the same time - they did this with the remaining Victory Records songs last week.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited April 2011
    I consider myself a metal fan, but even still... I might be picking up one track.

Not too impressed with the others.

Thanks Folkeye
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Wow. So, I went from buying 3-4 a week when there were 5 a week, and then we jump to 10. I bought several the first week of 10s, but last week and this week... NOTHING.
  • edited April 2011
    The lack of Ayreon love in this thread disturbs me. Arjen Lucassen is a guitar god, as well as one of the best prog rock/metal composers out there today. Nice guy, too. I'm still hoping to see some Ayreon RBN 2.0 tracks at some point in the future, since most songs feature multiple singers and prominent keys.
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited April 2011
    Der_Lex;4381926 said:
    The lack of Ayreon love in this thread disturbs me. Arjen Lucassen is a guitar god, as well as one of the best prog rock/metal composers out there today. Nice guy, too. I'm still hoping to see some Ayreon RBN 2.0 tracks at some point in the future, since most songs feature multiple singers and prominent keys.

If it makes you feel any better I will probably be getting that song since it sounds cool. As much as I don't play RB3, I'll still buy music.

Keep up with the 'good stuff' for me, then hope there's one more solid great game to play it all in... so yeah, hopes up for the future.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    Der_Lex;4381926 said:
    Preach it! I'm very pleased that DoaMS has finally made the jump. :)

(and maybe email Arjen and let him know that RBN2.0 tracks would be well-received...) ;)
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Actually I'm buying Ayreon because I love that song and Symphony X is an awesome band. Dawn Of A Million Souls is played by Micheal Romeo (guitar) and Russel Allen (Vocals). Awesome Song.

Also, last week's song selection was terrible imo, but I'm defenetly getting something off this bunch of metal.
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    FinalAeon;4381682 said:
    WTF Harmonix? 2nd or 3rd week in a row where I barely know any songs. still want sold crap or lack people requesting them. Where the heck are Chaotrope songs
    You act like Chaotrope is a highly known and requested entity, which makes me lol. No offense to him at all, except that he practically doesn't exist outside of Rock Band
  • TheKrazyKatzzzTheKrazyKatzzz Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Ayreon will be the first song I've gotten since Jefferson Airplane in March. Seriously, when PSN fixes itself and I can buy that song, it will be the first time I've picked up the controller for the game in over a month.

We definitely need some 2.0 Love.
  • hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Can't wait for Get Up Kids.
    edited April 2011
    FinalAeon;4381682 said:
    WTF Harmonix? 2nd or 3rd week in a row where I barely know any songs. It's not like all the remaining RBN 1.0 songs I (and likely many others) still want sold crap or lack people requesting them. Where the heck are Doomsday Party, The Fauxharmonic songs, Where The Light Was Born, Chaotrope songs and the remaining Children Of Nova songs?!

I really hope they're not gonna hold off with those awesome Andromeda songs when PS3 gets some RBN 2.0 songs.

I will say who to about 3 of those...
    Just because you don't know them don't mean you don't listen to them.
    edited April 2011
    I guess i don't understand you Ps3 users.. guess most of you never listen to previews.. some of these aren't bad at all...
    I will admit quite a few are.. but open up your dlc list to variety.. quit downloading teh same genre or band.

*Yes im a ps3 user and yes my 1500 songs are split into a ****load of genres*
    edited April 2011
    Der_Lex;4381926 said:

It's because people don't listen to previews.. i heard the preview and i said "That's an Instant buy" :D
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    The Ayreon song was the only one I might get from this batch. Will need to listen to it a few more times, though.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    C'mon Harmonix... I just want "Dance Floor" by Apples in Stereo on the PS3.

Please, pretty please!
  • edited May 2011
    Looks like we might have to wait a bit longer for the PSN store to come back up to get these songs. Poop.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Will get the Ayreon track when PSN store is back up. As well as Stan Bush's "Til All are One", which I did not get the day it was released not realizing that one day would be the last opportunity to buy an RBN track in a month.

Will keep hoping for Free Spirit and Van Friscia and Paul Henry Smith & the Fauxharmonic Orchestra.