My Dream DLC

TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
edited June 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Here is a list of all of the DLC that I would like to see in the future. This is mainly a list of songs that I wanted to put in my Lego Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 4 dream setlists, but didn't have room for. And again, it is a dream setlist, so artists that we may never get (take Led Zeppelin, for example) are on here anyway. This thread is also slightly unorganized. Sorry.

Full-Album

-Pretty. Odd. by Panic At The Disco (with RB3 versions of Nine In The Afternoon and She's A Handsome Woman)
-Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits by Barenaked Ladies
-Comfort Eagle by Cake
-Costello Music by The Fratellis (with RB3 versions of Creepin' Up The Backstairs, Flathead and Henrietta)

Song Packs

-Led Zeppelin 01 (All My Love, Kashmir, Whole Lotta Love)
-April Wine 01 (Say Hello, I Like To Rock, Oowatanite)
-The Beach Boys 01 (God Only Knows, Sloop John B., Kokomo, Wouldn't It Be Nice, California Girls)
-Bryan Adams 01 ((Everything I Do) I Do It For You, Heaven, Somebody, Run To You)
-Bruce Springsteen 01 (Thunder Road, Hungry Heart, Born In The U.S.A., Glory Days, Brilliant Disguise)
-Coldplay 01 (Don't Panic, Shiver, Life In Technicolor II, Lovers In Japan, In My Place, Lost!, Square One)
-ZZ Top 01 (Sharp Dressed Man, Cheap Sunglasses, Gimme All Your Lovin’)
-Counting Crows 01 (Angels Of The Silences, American Girls, She Don't Want Nobody Near, Rain King)
-The Eagles 01 (Heartache Tonight, Take It Easy, Witchy Woman, One Of These Nights, Life In The Fast Lane)
-George Harrison 01 (What Is Life, When We Were Fab, My Sweet Lord)
-Barenaked Ladies 01 (Testing 1,2,3, For You, Hello City, Life In A Nutshell, The King Of Bedside Manor, Powder Blue, These Apples, Great Provider, Alcohol, Maybe Not, Straw Hat And Old Dirty Hank, Every Subway Car)
-Elvis Presley 01 (Don't Be Cruel, All Shook Up, Hound Dog, Stuck On You, Suspicious Minds, That's All Right, Blue Suede Shoes, Little Sister, A Big Hunk O' Love, Jailhouse Rock)
-Jack Johnson 01 (At Or With Me, If I Had Eyes, From The Clouds)
-The Rolling Stones 01 (Brown Sugar, Start Me Up, Sympathy For The Devil, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Get Off Of My Cloud, Street Fighting Man, Miss You)
-Matchbox Twenty 01 (Long Day, Bent, Mad Season)
-Sam Roberts Band 01 (Brother Down, Don't Walk Away Eileen, Oh Maria, Fixed To Ruin, The Gate, Detroit '67, An American Draft Dodger In Thunder Bay, I Feel You, Streets of Heaven (Promises, Promises), Let It In)
-The Kinks 01 (A Well Respected Man, Lola, You Really Got Me)
-Supertramp 01 (Bloody Well Right, Dreamer, Breakfast In America, Take The Long Way Home)
-Simon & Garfunkel 01 (The Sound Of Silence (RB3 version), I Am A Rock (RB3 version), Homeward Bound, Mrs. Robinson, The Only Living Boy In New York, Cecilia, The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy))
-Hall & Oates 01 (Rich Girl, Maneater, Say It Isn't So)
-Maroon 5 03 (Give A Little More, She Will Be Loved, Can't Stop)

Singles

Coming Soon!

Hey look! Links!
-My Rock Band 4 Dream Setlist - http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218502
-My Lego Rock Band 2 Dream Setlist - http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219381&pagenumber=

Comments