Fun RBN2.0 songs?

blaze122blaze122 Opening Act
edited May 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Hey everyone!
I was just looking for ideas of some really fun RBN2.0 songs to download, as of now all i have is blue by effile65
The instruments i play are vocals keys and drums.
Thanks for any ideas!

Comments

• OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    Anamanaguchi - Airbrushed is the definition of fun! :D

For vocals, you could check out the Amberian Dawn tracks, my favourite on vocals being The Curse, or if that's not your thing then You Will Leave A Mark by A Silent Film is pretty fun too.
  • zemanator1zemanator1 Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    well, the definition of fun is very subjective...

any song that is rated more than a zero on keys is pretty fun, particularly the amberian dawn songs
    amberian dawn's songs are also really good on drums too

andromeda, rishloo, ultra saturday, drugstore fanatics, nightshade, quartered, silent film, rose of jericho... all have songs that are fun on an least two of your three instruments.

i could list bands with fun RBN2.0 songs for hours...

use this site as a reference
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    "(pin)Ballz" by Insomniac Games is pretty fun on Vocals and Drums, and it's only 80MSP
  • Coltfan1223Coltfan1223 Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    Trust me, my new favorite song to play is "Fight for Greatness" by Bloom. It is only 80 msp and it is fun on everything. Keys are crazy (to me lol), it's a blast to sing, very hopo friendly, and an amazing drum beat.
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Coltfan1223;4389742 said:
    Trust me, my new favorite song to play is "Fight for Greatness" by Bloom. It is only 80 msp and it is fun on everything. Keys are crazy (to me lol), it's a blast to sing, very hopo friendly, and an amazing drum beat.

Coming from someone who's not that into indie/alternative and the like, I strongly second this. This song is great and a ton of fun on every instrument I've tried. I'd also recommend all Amberian Dawn songs, Airbrushed, and if you're looking to get annihilated on keys, the Andromeda tracks. If you're wanting something easier, Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65 (especially recommended if you're looking for a 1999 nostalgia rush.) All of those songs except for Airbrushed and Chameleon Carnival by Andromeda have vocals and are extremely fun to sing.
  • edited May 2011
    Third on the Bloom. Great song and a great price.

also how has no one mentioned Half Crazy by Jukebox the Ghost? That song is amazing and they have 4 more songs coming.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited May 2011
    Check out the RBN Highlights series (latest edition: http://www.rockband.com/blog/rbn-highlights-2) to learn about recent recommendations from inside Harmonix and the RBN Community. This will give you our personal favs over the last 2 weeks each time it comes out.

I'm a singer by strong preference, and I put in recommendations for "Doll in the Dust" (Kurodust), "Passing Bells" (Amberian Dawn), and the-song-that-got-way-too-many-recommendations.
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited May 2011
    My suggestion is Tiny Danza - Beat Fly. Can't get enough of this song.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    HMXLachesis;4391980 said:
    I'm a singer by strong preference, and I put in recommendations for "Doll in the Dust" (Kurodust), "Passing Bells" (Amberian Dawn), and the-song-that-got-as-many-recommendations-as-it-deserved-for-being-so-awesome.

Fixed. :Y
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited May 2011
    Oscarvarium;4392059 said:
    Fixed. :Y

Oh very well.
  • KarioChartsJerryKarioChartsJerry Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    Bed Intruder is coming soon :D and We are working on more Anarchy Club
  • wesjett08wesjett08 Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    HMXLachesis;4392162 said:
    Oh very well.

:p This chain amused me.

But I agree with Lachesis, Oddly enough I'm usually out of the loop on most songs so I always keep track of the blog to see which songs are generating buzz. Between the blogs and youtube previews it's pretty easy to find the good stuff.

And I have to say thanks again for all of the love on the blog. The band got the ego boost we've always needed. Our bassist is already developing a drinking problem and our guitarist is already starting to disregard women and acquire currency.

:cool: