Askari Nari RBN Releases

AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
edited November 2011 in The Rock Band Network
This is an all purpose thread, if you have any questions or comments on my music, my authoring, whatever, reply to this thread, I will respond 100%.

Songs Released: Cluster #2 (RB2 version) - Chart Toppers Authoring - Purchase Link
Mercury Blooming - Chart Toppers Authoring - Purchase Link
Cluster #2 - Chart Toppers Authoring - Purchase Link
*Reviving a Dead Language - Fairwood Studios - Purchase Link
**Genuine Penguin - TriumphantBass Productions - Purchase Link
**A Tadg30 Song - Chart Toppers Authoring - Chinese Folk/Alternative Metal

Songs in Pipeline: *Free Bugs For Everyone [RBN Mix] - Lucid Charting - Psychedelic Jam Rock
*I See in Calculus - Lucid Charting - Math Rock
*Kill Your Best Friend - Lucid Charting - Smooth Jazz
*Nothing Petunia - Lucid Charting - Folk Rock
*Optical Inlay - Lucid Charting - Symphonic
*Generic Techno Song - That Authoring Group - Techno
**Radio Song - Triumphant Bass - Hard Rock
*Korobeiniki - Red Rock Charters - Russian Folk Song
**Looks Good - Chart Toppers Authoring - Electronic Symphonic Progressive Rock

* = First draft chart authored by me.
** = V1 Expert drums authored by me.

Songs That Could Be Released: Askari: Spider Warrior Theme - Symphonic Folk Ambiance
Audio Mindf*** - Noise
Ave Maria - Symphonic
Cream [Feat. Freen in Green] - Electronic Rock
Facade - Electronic
Fracture - Electronic Symphonic
Funeral March [Bleed Gatorade to The Grave Mix] - Symphonic Metal
Gorge - Symphonic Rock
Helicopter - Noise
i dont believe in fungus - Electronic
Jesse Collins Nightmare - Symphonic
Korn - Acid Jazz
Mapping Frequencies - Drums 'n' Bass
Nari: Sonar Echoes Theme
Nine (Album) - Symphonic/Electronic/Jazz
Purple River - Symphonic
Sacrifice The Lotus Children - Ska Rock
Tarantula - Rock
Tool Shed Fire Alarm - Noise-Rock
Totality YOU CANNOT Talking 2 Broken Stages - Experimental Electronic
Traveling Jack's Lost in New Zealand - Hard Rock
You'd Never Believe It - Progressive Rock

Askari Nari Bandcamp (You can download all my songs legally for free here).

I want to have every song that I ever write released through the Rock Band Network, but since I have so many and I'm always writing new music, it's hard for me to keep up. So help me by telling me what songs you'd like me to start releasing and I'll start working on whatever songs people are the most interested in. Like if a lot of people just can't wait for "You'd Never Believe It" to become available, I'd start working on it (Although that song is pretty awful and no one will ever request for that to be released).

Contact email (If you have any questions at all, whether it's asking for the tabs/sheet music for a song or whatever, feel free to email me): [email]jacob_warren_chaney@yahoo.com[/email]

Comments

• AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    Reserved, just to be safe.

Songs I've Authored For Other Companies: The Asbestos - Say - Guitar Chart - AGL Solutions
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Why did you give your own thread the thumbs down icon?
    edited May 2011
    NoThru22;4391214 said:
    Why did you give your own thread the thumbs down icon?

To make it stand out, it is the only on the RBN page with it.
  • EndSYNTHEndSYNTH Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    The 2 songs I enjoyed most for specific reasons are

Looks Good (had an amazing drum line thats usually what i do) Sounded alot of fun.
    Free Bugs For Everyone (sounded fun all around, guitar had a nice riff to it)
    edited May 2011
    Update: Mercury Blooming has been released, which means that Reviving a Dead Language should be my next track out. I'll add a full video of the song when one is uploaded to YouTube.
  • SideshowJackSideshowJack Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    I'm liking that Mercury Blooming. Hope it comes to ps3.
    edited July 2011
    Updated OP with relevant information (New songs, song progress, purchase link for Mercury Blooming, unfortunately there still isn't a video of the chart on YouTube, but Oh Well). I hope to have more news soon.
    edited July 2011
    Announcement: Five more of my songs are officially going to be in the pipeline and released (barring any unforeseeable issues). Lucid Charting (Link below) is going to help me release a wide variety of songs, covering very diverse genres. There's the pure rock jam Free Bugs For Everyone, the math rock-esque I See in Calculus, the smooth jazz piece Kill Your Best Friend, the folkish rock song Nothing Petunia, and my original classical composition Optical Inlay.

Lucid Charting is a new (and I believe the first/only) Australian based authoring company. There official website is here: Lucid Charting

You can listen to and download the full songs for free (choose Buy Now then put zero) at these links: Free Bugs For Everyone [RBN Mix]
    I See in Calculus
    Kill You Best Friend
    Nothing Petunia
    Optical Inlay

I've also got another track coming from another group, but I haven't gotten approval to announce it yet. All I can say is it's from this album.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    Listening to Free Bugs for Everyone.

You're, by far, the very best of any of the forum members who put out there stuff onto the RBN. Great stuff :)
    edited July 2011
    SeymourDuncan17;4452954 said:
    Listening to Free Bugs for Everyone.

You're, by far, the very best of any of the forum members who put out there stuff onto the RBN. Great stuff :)

Thanks, but I wouldn't say I'm the best; for example: Freen in Green is IMO much better than me (especially Riptide Resort, awesome song).

I got permission to announce the other song I'm releasing, Genuine Penguin, which is being authored (not including the expert drum chart) by "TubaDude49" and TriumphantBass Productions, who have also authored (pin)Ballz and is authoring Toast (Live).

That's eight songs all together that are in/going to be in the pipeline and eventually released.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    Penguin Preview!

Don't worry about the venue, that's just a placeholder
  • RM-225RM-225 Rising Star
    edited August 2011
    I found a problem with "Reviving a Dead Language". When the keys solo comes up, the avatar playing keys isn't doing anything. It makes me sad.
    edited August 2011
    RM-225;4470094 said:
    I found a problem with "Reviving a Dead Language". When the keys solo comes up, the avatar playing keys isn't doing anything. It makes me sad.

I didn't notice this, so I'll have to pay attention the next time I play the song, but if it's the whole solo, then I think I might have forgotten the "Play" command or it was accidentally deleted, if it's just a couple measures then it might be the camera cue or something. Thankfully it isn't something game breaking or anything.
  • FiGMarcusFiGMarcus Unsigned
    edited August 2011
    AskariNari;4453031 said:
    Thanks, but I wouldn't say I'm the best; for example: Freen in Green is IMO much better than me (especially Riptide Resort, awesome song).
    Aw! Thank you! Music's a matter of opinion, though! =) You've got a really unique sound with your own stuff, so keep rollin' with it! Also I noticed that you fixed up the song with that annoying glitch that was holding back a couple songs. (Like Ramp Truck) =D I'm glad that you could work around it!
    edited August 2011
    News!

I believe Genuine Penguin passed Peer Review, so it should be in the store soon. The song has awesome keys, drums, and bass parts, so guitarists, keyboardists, and drummers should be happy.

As mentioned, I have more songs that will be in testing soon, Looks Good and A Tadg30 Song coming from Chart Toppers and there's Generic Techno Song coming from That Authoring Group. Each of the songs feature great instrumentation and should be very enjoyable.

Finally, I don't really make a big deal when I finish writing a song, but with this song it's a little different. Freen in Green and I collaborated to write a song, called Cream, which you can listen to here. Hopefully this song will find its way to the RBN, especially with that awesome guitar solo. Also, if you haven't yet, check out some of Freen in Green's other original songs released.
    edited August 2011
    Neat little track. Not my favorite, but oh well.

Ya know, I was thinking.... maybe you and I could collaborate?

I don't have any professional recording equipment, but I do like to think I have some talent with writing music. Maybe if I recorded one of my songs (that's just about done), you could turn it into a nice little pop/electronic piece like your other stuff?

And I promise you'll have enough to work with. I'll provide overlapping guitar sections and maybe even a solo. How about it? I would just really love to hear a song of mine recorded at least semi-professionally no matter in what form.
    edited August 2011
    Actually, instead, I'll write a totally new song just for you! Playing my other song I wanted to show ya.... it's mostly chords and a overlapping slide or arpeggio here and there probably wouldn't do much.

I just wanna make it as easy as possible to transfer it to electro-form.
    edited September 2011
    SeymourDuncan17;4488138 said:
    Ya know, I was thinking.... maybe you and I could collaborate?

Sure, just send me an email (my email is in the OP) with some more info and I'll see what I can do.
    edited September 2011
    AskariNari;4488001 said:
    News!

I believe Genuine Penguin passed Peer Review, so it should be in the store soon. .
    I can now confirm that it is successfully in the store. Download away!

And on a related note, it looks like there's already a Drum FC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iokmaVtmWQE
    edited October 2011
    And if you didn't catch it in the Friday announcement thread or my own, here's a preview for Radio Song
    edited November 2011
    I See in Calculus is in playtesting, so if you're a tester you should look into it (I've played the guitar and bass myself and I can tell you that it is a LOT of fun). Also, A Tadg30 Song should be coming out soon hopefully (it was in Peer Review with two positive votes last I saw). But I should have some even more important updates soon, I just need to get some stuff worked out.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    AskariNari;4552377 said:
    Also, A Tadg30 Song should be coming out soon hopefully (it was in Peer Review with two positive votes last I saw).
    It passed this morning. :)

Should be out next Thursday. It's one of my favorite Askari Nari tracks, so I for one am excited to see it release.
  • joescorpionjoescorpion Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    Hey if any of you are fans of Askari NAri please be sure to check out the new artwork I have personally created for their next album, Kitty, Birdie, Zach! http://cinemetalbloghog.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/askari-nari.jpg
  • XzalorXzalor Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    :O So cool!
    Cluster #2 is like one of my favorite songs ever now! I sing it at school and people start to dance to it. xD
    I'd love it if I could download it!!!
    edited November 2011
    Askari Nari here is the final resolved album cover. It wasn't doing to well with the type. The illustrations were proving to be very distracting from your bands identity. In this version your band name stands central and revolves around symbolism. The name of the album on the cover is irrelevant.
    http://cinemetalbloghog.wordpress.co...final-version/
  • LockdownMusicLockdownMusic Unsigned
    edited November 2011
    joescorpion;4557024 said:
    Askari Nari here is the final resolved album cover. It wasn't doing to well with the type. The illustrations were proving to be very distracting from your bands identity. In this version your band name stands central and revolves around symbolism. The name of the album on the cover is irrelevant.
    http://cinemetalbloghog.wordpress.co...final-version/
    Broken link?
    edited November 2011
    LockdownMusic;4557073 said:
    Broken link?

Sorry about that... that is rather weird http://cinemetalbloghog.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/askari-nari-kitty-birdie-zach-album-cover-final-version/
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 2011
    I love the Undercover album so much but too band they can't be put on RB :(