Jukebox the Ghost songs are fantastic

JohnnyRhythmJohnnyRhythm Opening Act
edited May 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I decided the other day after buying the released and listening to the unreleased jukebox the ghost songs that I should buy their albums off of itunes. Well I did, and they are incredible, and I really hope we can see much more of their songs (or maybe their entire discography) on RBN in the future.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I love how this band has like 3 threads about how awesome they are lol.

I first listened to Half Crazy when it came out and i have been listening like nonstop. I got my Brother to listen to them and he got like 3 of his friends hooked too.
  • JohnnyRhythmJohnnyRhythm Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4394810 said:
    I love how this band has like 3 threads about how awesome they are lol.

I first listened to Half Crazy when it came out and i have been listening like nonstop. I got my Brother to listen to them and he got like 3 of his friends hooked too.

Yeah, I probably should have checked for others before I made this, but my Jukebox the Ghost fever prevented me from thinking rationally ;)
  • bobnjeffbobnjeff Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    Jukebox opened for 2 of my favorite bands last year so I'd seen them a couple times and I agree they are a really fun band. We've had a lot of fun playing Half Crazy and Schizophrenia. I wish they'd get some of the songs from the first album on, but I don't know if the better ones would make it in, with the drug references in Hold It In and the language in Static To The Heart.