Power GiG Guitar compatibility

RockthenightRockthenight Unsigned
edited November 2011 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hello guys. Is Power GiG guitar compatible with Rock Band Lego on XBOX 360 ?
And What is a full real guitar I can use to plat all Rock Band Versions (other than RB3), or how can I do that ? thanks

Comments

• Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited May 2011
    Ugh, why would you punish yourself like that?

The You Rock Guitar is the closest you're going to get. But you're better off with a 5 button guitar.
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited May 2011
    Technically, yes, the Power Gig guitar is compatible with all 5-button guitar games. But like Bront20 said, it's not worth the torture.

What saddens me is that, as of last weekend, the local Toys "R" Us still had guitar-bundles of Power Gig on the shelf, and at full price even, without even so much as an RB3 keyboard anywhere in sight.
    edited May 2011
    FujiSkunk;4396770 said:
    Technically, yes, the Power Gig guitar is compatible with all 5-button guitar games. But like Bront20 said, it's not worth the torture.

What saddens me is that, as of last weekend, the local Toys "R" Us still had guitar-bundles of Power Gig on the shelf, and at full price even, without even so much as an RB3 keyboard anywhere in sight.
    I see R3 Keyboard bundles still at full price around here.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited November 2011
    I'm withy FujiSkunk and Bront20 in that it's not worth it to use a PowerGig controller on any game whatsoever. PowerGig itself is better with a GH or RB controller, with how bad their controller is. Of coarse, Lego Rock Band is nd always will be better than PowerGig, but still...
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited November 2011
    gavin_rossdale;4540585 said:
    i have power gig its a good game but the pro mode doesn't work with rock band 3 it pissed me off.
    No ****. We coulda told you that before PowerGig even came out.
    edited November 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4540699 said:
    No ****. We coulda told you that before PowerGig even came out.

Part of me think's he's a spammer. Sometime's it's hard to tell.