WTF!!!! The new texas in july and skylight drive song does not come up on my rbn

TheRocker112192TheRocker112192 Unsigned
edited May 2011 in The Rock Band Network
a few of the new songs on this damn thing is not showing up in my rbn dlc on xbox like the new texas in july and a skylight drive wtf??????????????????????? Whats going on?

Comments

• AbyssulAbyssul Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    Go to the Playstation Store and manually find them. Usually the RB store can't find the newly released RBN songs, but if I go to the PS Store they are listed there.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited May 2011
    Abyssul;4400637 said:
    Go to the Playstation Store and manually find them. Usually the RB store can't find the newly released RBN songs, but if I go to the PS Store they are listed there.

THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PS3 YET.
    And The Ps Store isn't even up yet.
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    What the heck? He clearly said on xbox and then the 2 replies are about PS3 for some reason.

TheRocker, make sure you're looking in the RB3 music store. RBN songs don't come up on xbox.com anymore and they aren't available from the Marketplace in any way either.
  • RIVEXNGLERIVEXNGLE Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    OP: "..on Xbox"

Solution: "Go to the Playstation Store.."

Me: lol

I cannot decide if that is fail or insult.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    Don't know why you can't find them. I just browsed the store and both are there under Newest Songs, including the 2x Bass Pedal version of Magnolia.

EDIT: Unless you're in a region that doesn't have XNA coverage. Are all RBN songs not showing up or just a few?
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited May 2011
    Oscarvarium;4400686 said:
    Don't know why you can't find them. I just browsed the store and both are there under Newest Songs, including the 2x Bass Pedal version of Magnolia.

EDIT: Unless you're in a region that doesn't have XNA coverage. Are all RBN songs not showing up or just a few?

He says a few of the new RBN songs so i guess its a case of some but not all are not visible
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    RBN 2.0 songs are not available in Rock Band 2 also.