DLC Week of 5/31 - Ozzy Osbourne 8 Pack, Including Pro Guitar Upgrades!

edited May 2011 in Announcements
Hey gang!

As announced in the Game Informer interview last month (you know, the one that broke the news on all the huge artists we've seen as DLC these past few weeks), we're releasing an Ozzy 8 pack of classic metal DLC next week!

The Ozzy Osbourne 8-Pack will include classics from the recently re-released Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of A Madman, including “Mr. Crowley”, “Diary of a Madman” and “Over the Mountain”. Fans who purchase the pack will also be able to play “Bark at the Moon” and “Mama, I’m Coming Home”, both of which are only available as part of the pack, and both of which include built-in Pro Guitar/Bass upgrades at no additional cost.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (May 31):

• “Bark at the Moon” X (available only as part of the 8-pack)
• “Diary of a Madman”
• “Flying High Again”
• “I Don’t Know”
• “Mama, I’m Coming Home” X (available only as part of the 8-pack)
• “Mr. Crowley” X
• “Over the Mountain”
• “Steal Away (The Night)”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system June 1)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Ozzy Osbourne 8-Pack” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” have optional Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions available.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$13.49, £6.69 UK, €9.99 EU (1080 Microsoft Points, 1350 Wii Points) for Ozzy Osbourne 8-Pack

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!

Rock Band Network releases will be listed below shortly. Check back soon!

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Here's the Rock Band Netwrok tracks that came out this past week, now with even more information! Recent discussion threads on the forums and Twitter have suggested adding genre and pricing info, both of which are now included with the announcements.

Hopefully this further educates people on the awesome content (of all genres) coming out through RBN every week. If you have any further suggestions feel free to add them to the discussion thread or give us a shout on Twitter!

Indie Rock

Killbody Tuning - "Bamberg" (160 MSP)
    Killbody Tuning - "Marker of Change" (160 MSP)

Metal

Amberian Dawn - "My Only Star" (160 MSP)
    Blackguard - "This Round's On Me" (160 MSP)
    Indestructible Noise Command - "Rain" (160 MSP)
    Winds of Plague - "California" (160 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

[B]Aesthetic Perfection - "The Devil's in the Details" (160 MSP)
    Magnus 'SoulEye' P
  • edited May 2011
    As mentioned in past announcements, due to the ongoing PSN outages beyond our control, Rock Band content has been delayed for the last several weeks. We’re working with Sony to ensure that content will be delivered as quickly as possible now that PSN is back up and running.

Because of the frequency of RB content and the larger amount of content offered we're not entirely sure if we fit into the DLC roll out calendar Sony has reported elsewhere. We'll post a schedule and a revised list of content as soon as we get an update from Sony and we have a clearer idea of what that content roll out will look like for the last month of RB / RBN DLC.
This discussion has been closed.