Rbn in Holland/Netherland

prodrummer1prodrummer1 Rising Star
edited June 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Why isn't there rbn in The Netherlands?

I really want some tracks, but can't download them...

Comments

• PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Microsoft apparently isn't interested in offering their XNA services in The Netherlands. Just create an English/French/German profile, and it'll work just fine.
  • prodrummer1prodrummer1 Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    Pankrazzo;4404980 said:
    Microsoft apparently isn't interested in offering their XNA services in The Netherlands. Just create an English/French/German profile, and it'll work just fine.

I've made an English profile, but can I play that songs on my Dutch account if I buy them with my English profile?
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Yes, but only when both of these profiles are signed in on the same console at the same time.

EDIT: You could test this situation with some RBN demos without risking to lose any money :)
    edited May 2011
    Pankrazzo;4405116 said:
    Yes, but only when both of these profiles are signed in on the same console at the same time.

EDIT: You could test this situation with some RBN demos without risking to lose any money :)

I've tried it, but when I download a demo. I can play that demo on my non-English account without the English account signed in.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    prodrummer1;4405166 said:
    I've tried it, but when I download a demo. I can play that demo on my non-English account without the English account signed in.
    I assume that's because it's the console it was originally downloaded on. If for whatever reason, you get another Xbox, you will need to sign in with the english account to play songs on that one.
  • cracktacklecracktackle Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    prodrummer1;4405166 said:

This shouldn't be true; I'm Dutch myself and I use an American account to buy RBN songs which I play on my Dutch account without the American account signed in. The reverse is true as well, the American account can play all my previously bought dlc. Just having the account on your xbox should be enough.
  • CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    DragoonXD;4405210 said:
    I assume that's because it's the console it was originally downloaded on. If for whatever reason, you get another Xbox, you will need to sign in with the english account to play songs on that one.

Not if you transfer the licenses
    edited May 2011
    CloudWolf;4406959 said:
    Not if you transfer the licenses

How works that?
  • Whizzer191Whizzer191 Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    prodrummer1;4406967 said:
    How works that?

DLC is connected to the profile that bought it, as well as the first console it is downloaded to. Should you ever change to a new Xbox360, because your current one breaks and can't repaired, you will have to transfer the licenses from the old Xbox to the new Xbox. Otherwise, you must be signed in to the profiles that bought the RBN tracks, to keep playing them.

Transferring is a process of several steps, accessed from the Xbox website. It's fairly self-explanatory.
    Keep in mind that you can only do it once a year.