RBN : Songs with Broken Practice Sections

MPXenonMPXenon Unsigned
edited June 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I have found that some recent releases for RBN have broken practice sections.

In practice mode only the option to play the full song appears, but doing so shows that the sections have indeed been charted, as they flash up as you play through in practice mode.

I'm only a light RBN user, but have found a couple of songs like this, and was hoping for some help compiling a list so we can find out how widespread the problem is, and if anything can be done to fix it

Songs with Non-Playable Practice Mode Sections

- Seether "Country Song"

- Rose of Jericho "Midnight Eyes (RB3 Version)"

Thanks, hopefully we can get this to the attention of charters and testers so that the issue can be worked out of future song releases!

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    MPXenon;4406994 said:
    Thanks, hopefully we can get this to the attention of charters and testers so that the issue can be worked out of future song releases!
    The issue has been identified, and should not occur in the future.
  • JupiahJupiah Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    I hope this can be fixed for existing songs with broken practice sessions on a patch.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited June 2011
    I don't know what constitutes as broken, but in "Veil of Illumination (Part 2)" by Andromeda, there is a section labeled as [prc_bridge_3] or something like that.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited June 2011
    LiveHomeVideo;4409433 said:
    I don't know what constitutes as broken, but in "Veil of Illumination (Part 2)" by Andromeda, there is a section labeled as [prc_bridge_3] or something like that.

It's "prc_spacey_part_a]". Looks like they forgot the first bracket, though it shows up properly when playing.