RBN Songs are "currently unavaible"

Mikkelr1255Mikkelr1255 Unsigned
edited July 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I'm from Denmark how come i cant download all the RBN songs? there is some good ones i would really like to play :(

Comments

• LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited June 2011
    use the ingame store not the RB Music Store app

it would be nice if HMX would either fix this or, failing that, add some notification in that app that the songs have to be downloaded ingame
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    Unfortunately the correct answer is
    Mikkelr1255;4414936 said:
    I'm from Denmark

To my information that is not a supported country. Sorry. :( A US or UK gamertag will resolve the issue for you if you wanna go that route.
    edited June 2011
    Whooops. So used to seeing the same issue again and again I missed this new information
  • SBtheSBSBtheSB Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    FairwoodStudios;4415517 said:
    To my information that is not a supported country. Sorry. :(
    Does anyone know whether the territories that aren't currently supported might be in the future? Is this being worked on, or will it forever be a case of "sorry, not supported"?
  • mwilson630mwilson630 Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    well, im in the us and it has the same problem for me
    edited June 2011
    mwilson630;4425417 said:
    well, im in the us and it has the same problem for me

Are you using the music store app or the ingame store
  • SBtheSBSBtheSB Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    I guess this one is not an easy one to answer.

The hardest part of not being able to download anything, is that we can still browse the entire selection. It's right up there for us all to see, side by side with the "normal" store. What's the use? They're just teasing us! :-) Might as well have hid the entire RBN section from those without download access, if there are no plans to expand the territories this is available in.
  • BradleyThreatBradleyThreat Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    I would also like to know what's going on here! I'm in Aus, and all of the RBN songs are coming up as currently unavailable, with the RB app and in game. I pretty much got this game because there is some amazing tracks that are only on the RBN, but I am disappoint :(

Why can't I buy any RBN songs?!
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2011
    BradleyThreat;4438022 said:
    I would also like to know what's going on here! I'm in Aus, and all of the RBN songs are coming up as currently unavailable, with the RB app and in game. I pretty much got this game because there is some amazing tracks that are only on the RBN, but I am disappoint :(

Why can't I buy any RBN songs?!
    Because you're in Australia, where content can't be sold that isn't rated by your local board.