I need the wisdom of you all.

calabrelcalabrel Opening Act
edited June 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Or at least your opinion:

Do you think there is any possible way that PS3 will not get all the Andromeda songs moved over?

Also related:

What's the limit on how many times one can "recommend" songs be moved over to PS3, I assume there is still a place to do that. Last I remember, there was a thread dedicated to that very thing.

Comments

• TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    I guess that there is a VERY high chance to get the andromeda songs on ps3, as it's a really popular band, and the songs that are currently being released to XBOX aren't as many as they were for RBN1.0... I think that the lack of playtesters slows down everything a bit, giving us a higher chance to get the song we want.

Can't help you with the "reccmend" thing, as I don't know how it works. I thought that porting a song was supposed to be based on sales, but the last batch on PS3 (wich included obscure electronic stuff) seems to tell us otherwise.
  • calabrelcalabrel Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    I was hoping to get some of that Glass Hammer, and definitely the Deadlock song, but alas it was not meant to be :(

I would totally be a playtester if I were on xbox360 :(
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    calabrel;4422815 said:

I would totally be a playtester if I were on xbox360 :(

I would buy an xbox to playtest if i were a US citizen
  • calabrelcalabrel Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    I considered it, but it isn't just an xbox I'd have to buy. I'd also need an ION drumset, plus guitar, and no I wouldn't need an ION, but I can't imagine playing on anything other than it now. Then I'd likely buy all the RBN DLC that I can't get on PS3 and when it comes down to it, it's quite a bit of money to spend. Especially considering how much I already have invested in my PS3 Rock Band platform.
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    calabrel;4422830 said:
    I considered it, but it isn't just an xbox I'd have to buy. I'd also need an ION drumset, plus guitar, and no I wouldn't need an ION, but I can't imagine playing on anything other than it now. Then I'd likely buy all the RBN DLC that I can't get on PS3 and when it comes down to it, it's quite a bit of money to spend. Especially considering how much I already have invested in my PS3 Rock Band platform.
    You can get just a module for Xbox 360. The little box thing that you plug everything into, they're about $50. You just mount it, plug your stuff in, and all of a sudden you're using IONs you bought for PS3 for 360.