"New" song from McCartney II gets music video

Comments

  • Arsenal-LadArsenal-Lad Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    Great indeed. I saw it some time ago.

    And when it comes to these remasters. Probably gonna get the deluxe edition of McCartney II. I just love that album so I really want that deluxe edition. Going to order it from the US because here in Sweden it's horrible expensive, costs like 140$! And on amazon.com it costs 55 $;).
    But I'll pass on the McCartney album because it's a quite boring and not so good album in my opinion.

    Anyone else getting McCartney or/and McCartney II?
  • big_old_tombig_old_tom Rising Star
    edited June 2011
    Arsenal-Lad;4424663 said:
    Great indeed. I saw it some time ago.

    And when it comes to these remasters. Probably gonna get the deluxe edition of McCartney II. I just love that album so I really want that deluxe edition. Going to order it from the US because here in Sweden it's horrible expensive, costs like 140$! And on amazon.com it costs 55 $;).
    But I'll pass on the McCartney album because it's a quite boring and not so good album in my opinion.

    Anyone else getting McCartney or/and McCartney II?

    I ordered the deluxe edition with the photo books and all that jazz. Will most likely be here on monday.
  • CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    I might get McCartney II, seeing as I already own McCartney I on record (got it for 25 cents at my local record store). I honestly think its one of his best solo works. It`s really laid back and has alot of post-breakup soul to it. Has anyone else heard the rumors of McCartney III? I`d be all for it.
  • Arsenal-LadArsenal-Lad Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    CheeseLord;4425374 said:
    Has anyone else heard the rumors of McCartney III? I`d be all for it.

    Yeah, I wrote a thread about McCartney's upcoming albums here. It has a pretty good article in it about his two upcoming albums. Firstly, one of covers of old pop songs and after that a solo album of his own with heavier rock. Check out that thread if you haven't done it already;).
  • CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    Arsenal-Lad;4425809 said:
    Yeah, I wrote a thread about McCartney's upcoming albums here. It has a pretty good article in it about his two upcoming albums. Firstly, one of covers of old pop songs and after that a solo album of his own with heavier rock. Check out that thread if you haven't done it already;).

    Thanks. That'd be awesome if he did get David Grohl on it! I read he's a big Beatles fan (even did a whole performance in the style of the ED Sullivan show appearence). Doubt he would refuse.
  • big_old_tombig_old_tom Rising Star
    edited June 2011
    CheeseLord;4425907 said:
    Thanks. That'd be awesome if he did get David Grohl on it! I read he's a big Beatles fan (even did a whole performance in the style of the ED Sullivan show appearence). Doubt he would refuse.

    You sound like my cousins. We went to a Foo Fighters concert last month, and on the 4 hour trip home, whenever they talked about the band or show, they referenced him as David and not Dave, just to annoy me.

    Also, Paul and Dave working together on PM's new album. My two favorite musicians.
Sign In or Register to comment.