Country Song not partitioned for Practice?

DackAttacDackAttac Road Warrior
edited June 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I've searched the best I could to find any other mention of this, and I can't.

When attempting to practice "Country Song" by Seether on Pro Keys, where it would give you a menu of song segments to set the loop, there's only an option for the full song.

I checked against other RBN 2.0 songs I've purchased, no problems there.

The odd thing is if I do practice the "full song", the segment I'm on will come up correctly named as I play.

Any other problems with this?

Comments

• FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    DackAttac;4430184 said:
    I've searched the best I could to find any other mention of this, and I can't.

When attempting to practice "Country Song" by Seether on Pro Keys, where it would give you a menu of song segments to set the loop, there's only an option for the full song.

I checked against other RBN 2.0 songs I've purchased, no problems there.

The odd thing is if I do practice the "full song", the segment I'm on will come up correctly named as I play.

Any other problems with this?

There was a thread on it, somewhere, and there's another song affected.

Basically, the practice section events that we use to say "hey, a practice section starts here" can be set to many different types. There's a lot of types that the game won't accept, but it will accept Text and Lyrics. They should be Text, but it turns out if they're Lyrics, that glitch happens. But since there's no real difference between Text events and Lyric events, it's very difficult to notice if you mixed them up when authoring and impossible to tell when testing. On the flipside, Lyrics are rarely used at all (since nothing needs to be Lyrics and Text is default) so it rarely happens.