Any Success Stories?

LXscopeLXscope Unsigned
edited January 2008 in Rock Band
Anyone out there have a success story about any of the INSTRUMENTS, the HARDWARE themselves. Not the game (it kicks ass i know) but the actual controllers.

Everyone I hear, something has broken. For me it was just the guitar so far.

Comments

• JackBNimbleJackBNimble Road Warrior
    edited January 2008
    LXscope;249852 said:
    Anyone out there have a success story about any of the INSTRUMENTS, the HARDWARE themselves. Not the game (it kicks ass i know) but the actual controllers.

Everyone I hear, something has broken. For me it was just the guitar so far.
    I have perfect gear ,everything works.

I am just guessing here,but I think some peeps timing maybe off just slightly and they assume their guitar is faulty.Don't get me wrong I know there are faulty periphs out there but I think some peeps are jumping the gun.
  • Xero314-2Xero314-2 Rising Star
    edited January 2008
    Just so you are left in the cold I can tell you between my bro and I there are 2 guitars, 2 drum kits, 2 mics and hundreds of hours of play. All the equipment still work perfectly, hit every note.
  • Rocker540Rocker540 Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    I picked mine up ramdonly at a target one day. Everything works perfect.~360..Have been playing for awhile now. No Probs, except the Guitar Holder Rope thing is really un-comfortable against the upper neck
  • Mickey BunsMickey Buns Rising Star
    edited January 2008
    It broke, I got a new one and now it works, wow success!
  • bandaddybandaddy Rising Star
    edited January 2008
    All my stuff works....sort of. It's all original so far...except the USB hub of all things. I've modified the drums several times to stop the non reponse issues, but they still work 95% good. For weird, my guitar is flawless, and it's release date model.

The mic is perfect. :)
  • Xerosnake90Xerosnake90 Road Warrior
    edited January 2008
    My drum kit still works fine, only had the game for 2 weeks though =P My guitar strum bar doesn't work so it's ready to be shipped off right now, oh, and my microphone works =] So only the guitar is faulty.