Need an authoring group to contact Machinae Supremacy (SID-Metal band, chiptune)

LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
edited July 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Hey guys, last year I had tried to contact Machinae Supremacy to get them on RBN, they said they tried but they couldn't get any track on it because they are from Sweden and they can't be RBN creators.
I'm sure that, if an interested authoring group contacts them explaining they don't have to do the authoring work, they would gladly put some music on the RBN (they would be perfect for it..)

They just released a new album..

This is their e-mail:
[email]contact@machinaesupremacy.com[/email]
This is their booking e-mail:
[email]booking@machinaesupremacy.com[/email]
This is their Record company mail:
[email]alec@spinefarm.fi[/email]

They would be PERFECT for RBN2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXzHSxYvg-I

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    Amberian Dawn's latest album is on Spinefarm, hopefully RockGamer can get more material from the label.
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited July 2011
    DragoonXD;4438309 said:
    Amberian Dawn's latest album is on Spinefarm, hopefully RockGamer can get more material from the label.

Yeah, I could have thought about AD being on the same label. Mmh, what should I do? send an e-mail to RockGamer Studios?
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited July 2011
    I would love to, but I know nothing about contacting bands, and I'm still in high school, so what power do I have?
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    LiveHomeVideo;4438314 said:
    I would love to, but I know nothing about contacting bands, and I'm still in high school, so what power do I have?

Didn't stop me.
    I sent a paragraph about it to Heywood, he responded simply, "Let's do it". I posted a sentence question buried hundreds of comments down on a PSBlog post on a day Insomniac replied to everything and got "(pin)Ballz" started
    Now, while a couple of my deals have fallen through, it is easier than it may seem
    LunaticSoul;4438310 said:
    Yeah, I could have thought about AD being on the same label. Mmh, what should I do? send an e-mail to RockGamer Studios?

Send an email to the label
    edited July 2011
    I repeat:

I've already contacted the band one year ago. They WANTED to be part of RBN but didn't know exactly how the RBN works and when I tried to explain to them they DIDN'T actually have to chart their songs they didn't answer. I suppose because I'm not into any authoring group, hence why I'm asking to some group to contact them, as they are totally into videogames, have brilliant Pro Keys, great Metal attitude and would sell great.
    edited July 2011
    Machinae Supremacy has had some music in a few games in the past. Right off the top of my head, I recall Cryosleep being featured on an In The Groove title (which surprised me when I recognized a familiar band amongst all the J-Pop and K-Pop), and the entire soundtrack to Jets’n'Guns. These days, a lot of bands are putting their music on the Rock Band Network. Are there any plans to add some Machinae Supremacy to the RBN? Are there any other games that MaSu’s done soundtracks for, or would like to do soundtracks for?
    --

I went to the RBN site to make an account, and found that it’s is only available to American bands. Go figure.

--
    Sent an e-mail to Spinefarm Records but they didn't answer, RockGamer might be the only chance to get some of these guys. Seeing the Spinefarm bands, there are a lot of those that are already both in RB and in RBN..