Type O Negative?

veritasisacerbusveritasisacerbus Unsigned
edited July 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I'm most likely posting in the wrong section but of course due to RB 3 and the addition of RBN 2.0 Type O Negative would be perfect preferably "September Sun"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhmGxA34_xg (september sun full version)

I was just wondering if any group has any attachment to being connected to their label or not and if not if there's enough want we should try to get them interested!

Comments

• KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    The stuff on Roadrunner is Warner stuff so it won't happen. The stuff from Steamhammer is possible, but I've tried contacting them about RBN and haven't heard anything back.
  • veritasisacerbusveritasisacerbus Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    Ahh thanks any info is better than none haha
  • LordTheynianLordTheynian Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    Well, Type o released only one album on Roadrunner (Dead Again). So the rest would be possible?
    The full October Rust would be godly and it would be a nice tribute to the late and great Mr. Steele. Any Type O Negative songs would make me happy.
  • BrutalBrianBrutalBrian Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    LordTheynian;4440931 said:
    Well, Type o released only one album on Roadrunner (Dead Again). So the rest would be possible?
    The full October Rust would be godly and it would be a nice tribute to the late and great Mr. Steele. Any Type O Negative songs would make me happy.

No they released many albums on Roadrunner. Bloody Kisses and October Rust are sadly two of those. :( Imagine playing Black No. 1 with a full band in game! \m/

And Warner suck as a label I might add.
  • KaneRobotKaneRobot Opening Act
    edited July 2011
    Dead Again was on SPV, so that's our only hope at the moment I suppose.

They're still my most wanted band in Rock Band, but I'm not holding my breath.
    edited July 2011
    I am now in contact with SPV and they are looking over my contract. I'll keep you all updated. This is so unlikely that I don't think me telling everyone is going to jinx anything. It probably won't happen, but at least I'm making progress.
  • veritasisacerbusveritasisacerbus Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    Hey, thanks for putting forth the effort that's good enough for me any "slim" chance of it happening is still better than none here's good luck to ya!
  • LordTheynianLordTheynian Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    BrutalBrian;4441414 said:
    No they released many albums on Roadrunner. Bloody Kisses and October Rust are sadly two of those. :( Imagine playing Black No. 1 with a full band in game! \m/

And Warner suck as a label I might add.
    Ah, ofcourse. For some reason i was thinking of SPV when i wrote that. I rushed with reading the previous replies or something. Oh well... No can do, i guess.
    Kariodude;4442278 said:
    I am now in contact with SPV and they are looking over my contract. I'll keep you all updated. This is so unlikely that I don't think me telling everyone is going to jinx anything. It probably won't happen, but at least I'm making progress.
    That's good news. Thanks for trying atleast!

Full version of These Three Things or The Profit of Doom... Maybe a bit too much to ask? September Sun is allright, but that album has so much better tracks
    edited July 2011
    If you wanna talk about something REALLY unlikely, the Best Buy bonus disc for Dead Again had live versions of Black No. 1, Christian Woman and 3 others. It's entirely possible that those versions belong to SPV.
  • KaneRobotKaneRobot Opening Act
    edited July 2011
    I forgot about that bonus disc. Man that thing would be great to get, some of my favorites are on there (Gravitational Constant, especially). Not a huge fan of live versions but I'd take whatever I can get. Thanks for making the effort regardless of how unlikely it may be. There are several tracks off Dead Again that would be fantastic...An Ode To Locksmiths is actually my #1 most wanted song for this game as far as bands that haven't appeared in RB yet.

DA also had a bonus DVD version with live recordings of Kill You Tonight, Love You To Death, & Anesthesia, among others. Not sure what the logistics of stuff released on DVD instead of CDs would be, but tha'ts out there as well.
  • jncselljncsell Opening Act
    edited July 2011
    Type O would be an instabuy for me.