Anyone Have Contacts With Hasbro?

hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
edited July 2011 in The Rock Band Network
After watching some of the customs of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic songs on Youtube, I think they would be really fun party songs on RB.

I realize there's no chance of HMX putting them up, but a lot of Bronies seem pretty dedicated and Hasbro has cooperated with the more adult side of the fanbase before, so them being on RBN isn't all that unlikely. All we gotta do is contact the right people. Anybody know how to do this?

Comments

• ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited July 2011
    hiimSMAP;4447875 said:
    After watching some of the customs of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic songs on Youtube, I think they would be really fun party songs on RB.

I realize there's no chance of HMX putting them up, but a lot of Bronies seem pretty dedicated and Hasbro has cooperated with the more adult side of the fanbase before, so them being on RBN isn't all that unlikely. All we gotta do is contact the right people. Anybody know how to do this?

Try This

That's about as good as you're going to get from a vast majority from the people here
  • turnitup321turnitup321 Opening Act
    edited July 2011
    Har har. That is ridiculous.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2011
    The composer of the songs has said he would love to see them go up, but there's many more hurdles to clear.