why is there issues signing into and hearing song previews on RBN?

xocsucramxocsucram Unsigned
edited July 2011 in The Rock Band Network
this started maybe a month ago on RB3, where i cant even get into the RB Store to search songs.

it will say not available, but after 3-4 attempts it will finally load

but then once i do get in, i click "preview" for songs and most of them never load. for example: the songs listed under "new releases" pretty much all those metal songs at the top never load the preview.

and dont tell me its something on my end, i got fios 40/40 and my xbox has no firewall restrictions set.

Comments

• OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited July 2011
    Are you on 360 or PS3? On 360 they should be working, not sure why they wouldn't be, but if you're on PS3 check out this link.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    Oscarvarium;4451353 said:
    Are you on 360 or PS3? On 360 they should be working, not sure why they wouldn't be, but if you're on PS3 check out this link.
    He says Xbox in his post.

It may just be the store having issues. I've had problems with previews loading every now and then. Sometimes it just takes like 3 minutes for it to load.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited July 2011
    DragoonXD;4451354 said:
    He says Xbox in his post.
    Herp Derp.
  • raynebcraynebc Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    Sometimes I cannot get audio previews to work, but that's usually if I'm also downloading DLC/RBN content.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited July 2011
    I'm on XBOX, and I have this issue, too. Maybe it's just a regional thing. I'm in a small town in Ohio, and sometimes it takes me a couple times to get in, and a few tries to get a song preview.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    LiveHomeVideo;4451891 said:
    I'm on XBOX, and I have this issue, too. Maybe it's just a regional thing. I'm in a small town in Ohio, and sometimes it takes me a couple times to get in, and a few tries to get a song preview.

Ohio FTW! Fairview Park :D
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2011
    I've had it lately, too. Hang out in the song 'information' screen rather than going back to the list after hitting Preview, and it'll download after a second just fine.