What is this exactly?

KingAndydrewKingAndydrew Unsigned
edited July 2011 in LEGO: Rock Band
Not the game of course. I'm well aware of the game.

No, this: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0376-0000-4000-8000-000045410829

Everybody says I need a code to export the songs. I bought the game used and it didn't include the insert. If I purchase this, do I still need the code? Because this seems like the code itself with all the songs.
Or do you absolutely must have the insert and there's no getting around that?

Comments

• SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited July 2011
    Based on the file size it should include all of the songs, but for me it doesn't show up as purchased. The way it's supposed to work is that you enter a code to redeem a small download (108 kB or something like that) then go into the LEGO in-game store where you get the $10 export pack like the one in the link.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2011
    It'll probably just say you don't have permission to download it, OR you download it, but no game will read it without checking for the 108KB key.
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    I own the Lego export pack (my purchase history shows me as having bought it on 6/7/2010) though it doesn't show it when I look at the XBL Marketplace page for it. If I click the "download" button, it pops up "Congratulations! This item has been purchased and added to your download queue," without showing me the dialog to confirm purchase. It adds it to my download queue without charging me anything.