What I would love to see:

"Glow" - Alien Ant Farm
    "Midnight Eyes (RB3 Version)" - Rose of Jericho
    "These City Lights" - Rose of Jericho
    "Be Careful What You Wish For" - Memphis May Fire
    "Demons With Ryu" - Emmure
    "Empire" - Jukebox The Ghost
    "The Stars" - Jukebox The Ghost
    "Bed Intruder Song (feat. Kelly Dodson)" - Antoine Dodson & The Gregory Brothers
    "Morte Et Dabo" - Asking Alexandria
    "Pray For Plagues" - Bring Me The Horizon
    "Slaves To Substance" - Suicide Silence
    "You Only Live Once" - Suicide Silence
    "Better Life" - Conditions
    "Caves" - Chiodos
    "Farewell, Mona Lisa" - The Dillinger Escape Plan

:)
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited August 2011
    HMXLachesis;4469316 said:
    We take a number of factors into consideration when deciding what songs to bring to the PS3. Forum input is definitely one of those factors. It's certainly not the only thing we're considering, but I wrote a related email earlier this week that included the phrase "Requests for this song have been heavy in the forums...."

No, I won't tell you which one!

Interesting. But, the thing for me is, the only RBN songs I know by the titles are the ones by really big bands (Seether, Evanescence), so me posting further in this thread really has very little purpose ;)
  • FiGMarcusFiGMarcus Unsigned
    edited August 2011
    HMXLachesis;4469316 said:
    We take a number of factors into consideration when deciding what songs to bring to the PS3. Forum input is definitely one of those factors. It's certainly not the only thing we're considering, but I wrote a related email earlier this week that included the phrase "Requests for this song have been heavy in the forums...."

No, I won't tell you which one!

;) It was Halftime. 5 times. Next week's PS3 DLC is Halftime by Freen in Green, 5 times in a row! It's clearly the best choice that anyone could've made, what with it being such a high quality song! We've decided to charge $5 for it! I know that's technically impossible in MAGMA but Harmonix loved us so much they tweaked it for us!

(I'm kidding, of course!)
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    FiGMarcus;4470404 said:
    ;) It was Halftime. 5 times. Next week's PS3 DLC is Halftime by Freen in Green, 5 times in a row! It's clearly the best choice that anyone could've made, what with it being such a high quality song! We've decided to charge $5 for it! I know that's technically impossible in MAGMA but Harmonix loved us so much they tweaked it for us!

(I'm kidding, of course!)
    It got my recommendation.

It's totally worth it.
  • BuLLet_87BuLLet_87 Unsigned
    edited August 2011
    I wanna have only one RBN song for PS3!!

Deadlock - The Brave / Agony Applause

Musicvideo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqeg5T4WYkw
    RBN-Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNUKTK_Tc_M

Since a half year i want this song for PS3! I'm a absolute fan of this band. I wanna be very happy to play this on Rock Band! Please help me to get this song. I saw this band live on Wacken last friday ... and i love it!!
  • lvmathemagicianlvmathemagician Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    BuLLet_87;4470854 said:
    I wanna have only one RBN song for PS3!!

Deadlock - The Brave / Agony Applause

Musicvideo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqeg5T4WYkw
    RBN-Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNUKTK_Tc_M

Since a half year i want this song for PS3! I'm a absolute fan of this band. I wanna be very happy to play this on Rock Band! Please help me to get this song. I saw this band live on Wacken last friday ... and i love it!!

The point of this thread is to request RBN 2.0 music. This song is an RBN song, it doesn't qualify. As explained earlier in this thread, no further RBN songs will be ported over to the PS3. Please take the time to read the thread you are posting to.
    edited August 2011
    Is there no chance to get this song on PS3? I don't need RBN 2.0 songs (only the Amberian Dawn songs)
    Why not 5 RBN songs and 5 RBN 2.0 songs every week??
  • wesjett08wesjett08 Rising Star
    edited August 2011
    Bront20;4469394 said:
    Dawn of Condoms is pretty heavily requested...

This actually surprised me ... I need to browse the forums more often :p

Thanks for the support :cool:
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    BuLLet_87;4471261 said:
    Is there no chance to get this song on PS3? I don't need RBN 2.0 songs (only the Amberian Dawn songs)

There are technical reasons why we're not getting RBN1 songs anymore. Bront has explained it quite well several times in this thread.
  • Sir_CyanideSir_Cyanide Unsigned
    edited August 2011
    They need to release all the Amberian Dawn songs for PS3. I'd buy them all. I already have every AD song available for PS3.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited August 2011
    BuLLet_87;4471261 said:

Read the links, but no, there's no chance, and it's already been addressed.
    edited August 2011
    Bront20;4472191 said:
    Read the links, but no, there's no chance, and it's already been addressed.

OK, but i don't give up!! I want this song and i still fighting for it :P
    edited August 2011
    BuLLet_87;4473406 said:
    OK, but i don't give up!! I want this song and i still fighting for it :P

Despite when HMX says to stop because you're cluttering up the thread and make it hard to find songs other folks like? Because that's basically what you'll be doing.
    edited August 2011
    Deadlock is my fav. band and no other band sounds like Deadlock. I want no other song more than this. I don't want to nerv but i use all chances i get. It's very importent to me to get this song. I hope you understand my why i fight for this song. Since december i looking forward to get this song on PS3 but it never happen :( but still i want it. Because i love this band so very much.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited August 2011
    BuLLet_87;4473414 said:
    Deadlock is my fav. band and no other band sounds like Deadlock. I want no other song more than this. I don't want to nerv but i use all chances i get. It's very importent to me to get this song. I hope you understand my why i fight for this song. Since december i looking forward to get this song on PS3 but it never happen :( but still i want it. Because i love this band so very much.
    There is at least one other Deadlock song in testing, "Martyr to Science". At some point that will come out and you can start requesting that instead. :p
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited August 2011
    BuLLet_87;4473414 said:

It's RBN1, it won't ever come.
    edited August 2011
    LunaticSoul;4473431 said:
    It's RBN1, it won't ever come.

Alt-Strum Productions tell me RBN1 will be still convert.
    "RBN1 songs are still being switched over to our knowledge. ~ASP"
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited August 2011
    Unfortunately they are not. The only way that a RBN1 song could come over is if a RB3 version was made of that particular track (and there's still no guarantee that HMX will port over said track).
    edited August 2011
    Sometimes i hate RBN 2.0 thx for that useless keyboard. ok i write ASP again and maybe HMX too. But I don't give up now. thx for your "help" ^^ see ya now do your RBN 2.0 requests without me ... i coming back when "Martyr to Sicene" will released :-P
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited August 2011
    For the convenience of people in this thread, I'm just going to recopy what I wrote here.

-----------------------

At this point in time, it would require a significant rework of the infrastructure and PS3 pipeline, including a multi-week pause in PS3 song releases. And once we did that, we wouldn't be able to bring RBN2 songs out until we had a second multi-week pause in song releases and shifted the pipeline back.

I personally don't believe that we will ever release RBN1 songs on the PS3 again. Additionally, I would argue stridently against any internal suggestion that we do so, because the inherent nature of the RBN's structure (founded and 100% reliant upon Xbox technology) already causes delays for PS3 players in receiving RBN songs. I am fervently against adding any further, avoidable delay.

If there is ever a chance of getting RBN1 songs again on the PS3, I promise that I will let you all know as soon as I can. And I would be thrilled to hear your RBN1 wish list if that time ever occurs.

But for the time being, I request that you limit your requests to RBN2 songs.

-----------------------

And if there's an RBN1 song that you would really love to have - which is understandable, because there are some fantastic tracks that we were never able to convert - then your best bet is to let the authoring company know about your interest in a RBN2 version.

With that said, there's no guarantee of any given song being converted over to PS3. There are a number of factors involved in how we select songs for PS3, and we are still operating with a limit of 5 songs a week.
    edited August 2011
    I'm not sure how or why this thread got closed, so I'm reopening it.
  • dansolodansolo Rising Star
    edited August 2011
    I'm surprised we never got the Paul Henry Smith songs, they should be released as RBN2.0, especially Night on Bald Mountain; and also the Thomas Walker ones. I think that either Megalodon or Farewell, Mona Lisa would also be great double bass songs.
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    What we need:
    Alien Ant Farm - "Glow"
    Antoine Dodson & The Gregory Brothers - "Bed Intruder Song"
    Chiodos - "Caves"
    Devin Townsend - "By Your Command"
    Devin Townsend - "Ziltoidia Attaxx!!"
    Free Spirit - "Heroes Don't Cry"
    Free Spirit - "Moonlight Ride"
    Free Spirit - "Shadow of a Man"
    Halycon Way - "Desecration Day"
    Neonfly - "Ship With No Sails"
    Rishloo - "River of Glass"
    Rishloo - "Turning Sheep Into Goats/Systematomatic"
    Stagehands - "Now Or Never"
    Ultra Saturday - "Dawn Of The Condoms"

What we got:
    Insomniac Games - "(pin)Ballz" - 7/19
    Rishloo - "Katsushika" - 7/26
    Nonpoint - "Crazy" - 8/9
    Nonpoint - "Miracle" - 8/9

Special Request For:
    A 2x Bass Pedal song, just for the sake of having one.
  • RycheMaidenPS3RycheMaidenPS3 Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    "Free Spirit" is simply amazing. I really, really hope that we get the rest of their tracks (with keys, hopefully) on PS3. Such a talented band, I can't stop playing their album in my car.

Hopefully, the Xbox 360 folks will like their tracks and buy them, so that the sales can justify a PS3 port. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they (at least most of them) are only 99 cents a song?

If you haven't already, check them out:

http://www.myspace.com/freespiritrock
    edited August 2011
    RBN2
    "Midnight Eyes (RB3 version)" - Rose of Jericho
    "These City Lights" - Rose of Jericho
    "The Stars" - Jukebox the Ghost
    "Empire" - Jukebox the Ghost
    "Dawn of Condoms" - Ultra Saturday
    "Bed Intruder Song" - Antoine Dodson & The Gregory Brothers
    "Heroes Don't Cry" - Free Spirit
    "I" - Before Nine
    "American Hero vs. Done" - Robin Skouteris
    "Over the Top" - White Wizzard
    "Moonlight Ride" - Free Spirit
    "Shadow of a Man" - Free Spirit
    "Far Away from Heaven (RB3 Version)" - Free Spirit
    "Pale Sister of Light (RB3 Version)" - Free Spirit
    The classical stuff by Thomas Walker (There's a lot, so I'm not listing it all)
    "Act of War" - Lich King

Upcoming:
    Any new Free Spirit and Rose of Jericho songs I've failed to list.

Stuff we got that was on my list (Thanks for Listening HMX):
    "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" - Eiffel 65 (7/5)
    "Country Song" - Seether (7/12)
    "Find Beauty" - Rose of Jericho (7/19)
    "Schizophrenia" - Jukebox the Ghost (7/26)
    "Buried Cold (RB3 version)" - Rose of Jericho (8/2)
    "Hangman" - Drugstore Fanatics (8/2)

Nothing for 2 weeks in a row, but we got the Pac Man Fever stuff, which is cool.
  • AutomaticOcelotAutomaticOcelot Unsigned
    edited August 2011
    Hrm, I came here hoping I could request Poets of the Fall, but Lift is apparently RBN1. Too bad it doesn't specify that information on the song pages, as far as I can tell? Also just by reading these old request threads I'm seeing a lot of tracks I'd love to own, but not enough to want to switch all my instruments to 360. ;)

Anyway, as a decidedly casual player I'm glad that so many people here care about the mainstream and the niche being made available on my RB platform of choice. I'm especially glad to support the recent game-related stuff from B&G, dB Soundworks, and SoulEye. (Cheers to HMX for being pro-VGM.) And I bought Lift on 360 for good measure. ;) Hopefully the next track makes a speedy transition to PS3 when they count the votes and send it to authoring.

And if you know games but can't place PotF, they do songs for Remedy (Max Payne, Alan Wake) and the PSN-exclusive Rochard. So hopefully PS3 gamers will give them some love when the time comes.
    >AO
  • FinalAeonFinalAeon Opening Act
    edited August 2011
    Bleh, nothing good to add to the list this week, so I'm just reposting my wish list. I'll just add stuff we got in the last week (or maybe 2 weeks) in the "thanks for" section because otherwise, it would get too long.

RBN 2.0

"Now Or Never" - Stagehands
    "Megalodon" - Mastodon
    "Epic Symphony In Flat A Minor, Third Movement: Zero Hour" - Van Friscia
    "Desacration Day" - Halcyon Way
    "The Nightrager" - Bob Katsionis
    "The Stars" - Jukebox The Ghost
    "Ziltoidia Attaxx" - Devin Townsend
    "Farewell, Mona Lisa" - Dillinger Escape Plan

Not Yet Released

"Estranger" - Vangough

Thanks For

"Hangman" - Drugstore Fanatics
    "The Battle of Lil' Slugger (Remix)" - dB Soundworks
    edited August 2011
    RBN 2.0

Amberian Dawn - Passing Bells
    Amberian Dawn - Willow of Tears
    Amberian Dawn - Dreamchaser
    Amberian Dawn - Artica
    Amberian Dawn - My Only Star
    Amberian Dawn - Blackbird
    Amberian Dawn - City of Corruption
    Amberian Dawn - Come Now Follow
    Amberian Dawn - Field of Serpents
    Amberian Dawn - Sampo
    Amberian Dawn - Talisman
    Amberian Dawn - Ghostly Echoes

Songs i hope for RB3 Versions:

Deadlock - The Brave / Agony Applause (ASP says they work on it)
    Amberian Dawn - My Wings Are My Eyes
    Amberian Dawn - Sons of Seven Stars
    Amberian Dawn - Sunrise
    Amberian Dawn - Morning Star
    Amberian Dawn - Lullaby
    edited August 2011
    BuLLet_87;4478724 said:
    RBN 2.0

Amberian Dawn - Passing Bells
    Amberian Dawn - Willow of Tears
    Amberian Dawn - Dreamchaser
    Amberian Dawn - Artica
    Amberian Dawn - My Only Star
    Amberian Dawn - Blackbird
    Amberian Dawn - City of Corruption
    Amberian Dawn - Come Now Follow
    Amberian Dawn - Field of Serpents
    Amberian Dawn - Sampo
    Amberian Dawn - Talisman
    Amberian Dawn - Ghostly Echoes

Songs i hope for RB3 Versions:

Deadlock - The Brave / Agony Applause (ASP says they work on it)
    Amberian Dawn - My Wings Are My Eyes
    Amberian Dawn - Sons of Seven Stars
    Amberian Dawn - Sunrise
    Amberian Dawn - Morning Star
    Amberian Dawn - Lullaby

Dude, not 40 posts ago, HMX reiterated why we aren't supposed to ask for RBN1 songs. If you want RB3 versions, as the authors, not here.

But I'm sure you'll get plenty of Amberian Dawn. :)
    edited August 2011
    I just added a new thread for requesting RBN1 songs upgraded to RBN2. (Note that this is an author-facing thread. Harmonix has no control whatsoever over this.)

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223609
This discussion has been closed.