Issue with BOOM download on PS3

onemoreshotonemoreshot Unsigned
edited August 2011 in Rock Band
I did a search but could not find anyone else having an issue downloading the song BOOM by P.O.D. on PS3. I bought it today from the PSN store, tried to download it and the file is not the 18 MB it shows it will be but only 986kb. When trying to install what does download, it errors out with a 80029563 error.

Did something happen which caused the Pro G/B file to be in the store in place of the song's file? How do I actually d/l the song?

Thanks.

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2011
    Just wait. Same thing happened with Hot Blooded. Unfortunately, you posted this late on a Friday night, so it's a long shot that it will be taken care of in the next few days.
  • onemoreshotonemoreshot Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    Yep, so my luck. Thanks.

Mods, if you need to, please move this thread to DLC support. Thanks

edit*8 So after three tries, it did download. Guess it was some kind of hiccup with PSN. Mods, please close this thread.
  • Echo_of_SnacEcho_of_Snac Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    I had the same error with "Less Talk More Rokk" and I was disappointed. Were you able to fix the error?
  • Echo_of_SnacEcho_of_Snac Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    I was able to fix it by re-downloading it from the music store in "Rock Band 3".
  • HairyManHairyMan Always Rock On The Bright Side Of Life
    edited July 2011
    I had no issues downloading it late last night/early this morning. It is one of those "Oh my god, THAT song" type of things for me.
  • stigdustigdu Opening Act
    edited July 2011
    My only issue with the song is that it didn't sound anything like the song I remember playing on Amplitude all those years ago on my PS2. :(
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2011
    stigdu;4457333 said:
    My only issue with the song is that it didn't sound anything like the song I remember playing on Amplitude all those years ago on my PS2. :(
    That's because the Amplitude version was a DJ Hero mix of sorts.
  • CyberkillerCyberkiller Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    i got error 80029563 when instaling ' somebody to love' by quieen rock band 3 version i tryed redownloding but ceeps coming up with error what soud i do can eny 1 help me please
    edited July 2011
    Cyberkiller;4463645 said:
    i got error 80029563 when instaling ' somebody to love' by quieen rock band 3 version i tryed redownloding but ceeps coming up with error what soud i do can eny 1 help me please

For me, two songs did this and after trying to d/l them multiple times in a row (and it always failed), I just let it be for about 15 minutes to a half hour and they would then successfully d/l. It is a weird issue that only seemed to come up last week, but you can eventually dl them.
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    This happened to me with Bowie's Modern Love. Downloads in a matter of seconds (when it should take about 50 seconds or so) and then stops installing at 14%. Have tried to re-DL and install multiple times since sunday, still doesn't work.
    edited August 2011
    Tykki-Teme;4467330 said:
    This happened to me with Bowie's Modern Love. Downloads in a matter of seconds (when it should take about 50 seconds or so) and then stops installing at 14%. Have tried to re-DL and install multiple times since sunday, still doesn't work.

For me, I bought the two tracks with the error from the PSN store. To do the waiting part, I would load up RB and play for the 15-30 minutes. I then went into the store through the game and was able to successfully d/l the tracks that would error. So see if retrying from a store front helps you.
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    Trying it through the store didn't help. I'll keep trying, but I did send an email to the Sony support. We'll see if they have a better solution.