Single Song: Civil War by Guns N Roses

edited July 2011 in Your Ultimate Setlist
I would love to see Civil War by Guns N Roses as DLC in the near future, and wanted to see what others thought of the idea. I think that it is a great song with some pretty good guitar. It may be a little long, but who cares!:p

Comments

• w34kn3ssw34kn3ss Opening Act
    edited July 2011
    People have been wanting Guns 'n' Roses ever since the game came out. I'm sure Harmonix has been wanting to put them in the game just as much as the fans want them, but apparently, licensing them is next to impossible.
  • BlazingSkyBlazingSky Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    Any of the classics by G&R would be great with me. Apparently, Axl Rose is the reason, we probably will never see any good G&R songs. He will not agree to any song that has Slash on it. He agreed to Welcome to the Jungle on GH, but didn't know that Slash would be in the game. He was pissed, and now we will probably never see any of the classics. Thanks Axl!
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2011
    BlazingSky;4465158 said:
    Any of the classics by G&R would be great with me. Apparently, Axl Rose is the reason, we probably will never see any good G&R songs. He will not agree to any song that has Slash on it. He agreed to Welcome to the Jungle on GH, but didn't know that Slash would be in the game. He was pissed, and now we will probably never see any of the classics. Thanks Axl!
    No, he knew Slash was going to be in the game. He licensed the song on the legal conditions that Slash would not be associated with the song, nor would Velvet Revolver get any songs. Neversoft then made Slash play the song, and gave Velvet Revolver a 3-pack.

Cry more about Axl, but Neversoft broke contract, so he's got every right to sue them like he did.