FACT: This song is one of the most perfect songs to showcase keys and harmonies

Comments

  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited July 2011
    FACT: People need to stop posting links that in no way describe what they're linking to.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    SirDavidTLynch;4464620 said:
    FACT: People need to stop posting links that in no way describe what they're linking to.

    I usually feel way more inclined to click a link I have almost no clue about. If they say who the band is, I'll say something like "Who? Eh. No thanks." or "Oh, that band. They're alright. Pass.", but if I don't know what it is, I wanna find out. Then I'll end up actually listening to the song.

    But, whatevs.
  • skyp1eskyp1e Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    As a really really huge fan of TMBG, I would love to see anything by them in the game and any DLC with them that features keys is an insta-purchase by me.

    Having said that, this idea of presenting your opinion as "FACT" is sort of a turn off.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited July 2011
    FAC- You know what, no. Not doing that.


    Just stop saying 'whatevs'.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    skyp1e;4464856 said:
    Having said that, this idea of presenting your opinion as "FACT" is sort of a turn off.

    I didn't literally mean it was a fact, of course.
    GNFfhqwhgads;4465040 said:
    FAC- You know what, no. Not doing that.


    Just stop saying 'whatevs'.

    Alrighty.
Sign In or Register to comment.