how to turn on guitar

FueledByParamoreFueledByParamore Unsigned
edited January 2008 in Rock Band
i just got rock band today and the guitar wireless so i cant figure out ow to turn it on i put in the batteries the game came with then i turned the on switch button and i click all the buttons on the guitar nothing anyone now how 2 work it?

Comments

• samuel1122samuel1122 Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    u using xbox or ps3 if ur using ps3 hit the ps3 button if u have xbox hit the xbox button like u do on the controllers
  • FueledByParamoreFueledByParamore Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    PS2 version playstation 2
    edited January 2008
    o um im not sure........
    edited January 2008
    try putting in new batteries
  • STALEYLIVESSTALEYLIVES Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    Does the USB dongle have a button on yours? I have the PS3 version, and I had to sync the guitar to the USB dongle/receiver by turning my guitar on then pressing the button on the receiver.
  • GryffindorGryffindor Road Warrior
    edited January 2008
    Steps to turn on guitar (PS3) [I'm guessing the PS2 version should be the same]:
    1. Insert batteries into back of guitar.
    2. Insert USB guitar dongle into PS3/2.
    3. Turn the ON/OFF button on the back of the guitar to ON.
    4. Press the PS button (located near the whammy bar) to synch it with the dongle. If this does not work, press the button on the dongle. The dongle red light and your guitar's red light should both now be steadily lit red.

I hope that helps.
  • PopoyakiPopoyaki Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    The PS2 version must not have a PS button, but on your guitar, there should be a sync button. Also, look in the box, there should be a little sheet showing you how to connect your instruments. It might be easier this way.
  • Phane7Phane7 Road Warrior
    edited January 2008
    Popoyaki;251493 said:
    The PS2 version must not have a PS button, but on your guitar, there should be a sync button. Also, look in the box, there should be a little sheet showing you how to connect your instruments. It might be easier this way.
    Actually, I've heard the PS2 and PS3 guitars are identical, in which case it WILL have a PS button, it just won't have any use beyond synching the guitar to the dongle.