Can't connect to server? xbox360

Steebin131Steebin131 Unsigned
edited August 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Hey guys, i did some searching but only finding year old posts. I am trying to connect to the rock band network to downlaod some songs but for the past 2 days it says it can't connect to the servers. Is the network down? I am in Maryland so I doubt that it is a regional thing.

Comments

• ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited August 2011
    Wii, 360 or PS3?

RB2 or RB3?
  • Steebin131Steebin131 Unsigned
    edited August 2011
    RB 2 for 360
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited August 2011
    Well the newer RBN2.0 stuff can only be downloaded via RB3. I don't know if you're trying to get older RBN tracks or newer stuff, but if it's newer that's why you can't find it.

Also I don't know if HMX has closed the RB2 RBN store since there is no new material (DLC or RBN DLC) being released for the game.

It seems odd that they would close it down, but I'd contact HMX just in case.
    edited August 2011
    I borrowed RB3 for 360 from a friend, loaded it up and updated. Went into the in-game store and still says can't connect to server. Im not sure whats up with that, I cant seem to find any news or anything anywhere saying the server is down or something...
    edited August 2011
    GOT IT!
    On a hunch, I deleted the stand alone music store
    Went in game, now it connects... haha
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    Those two things are probably unrelated. For a few weeks now, some people have had repeated trouble connecting to the marketplace in-game. If there is a problem, HMX hasn't said anything about it. So all you can do when it happens is try again later.