HMX likes to troll us PS3 users. :p

LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
edited August 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I just looked through the setlist and there is one for a "RBN Keys battle". Aside from the song chosen (Alaska, for keys?? Really guys?), there is also "Farewell Mona Lisa". HMX, you dun goof'd, we don't even have that song, how are we supposed to play the battle? :3

Comments

• KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    If I'm not mistaken, playlists from Harmonix are the same for both consoles. They aren't trolling the PS3, they just choose the songs on the 360 and probably don't verify whether the songs are also on PS3.
  • ricecakericecake Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    Kind of like the Workaholic goal. Since we are missing 1 song by The Main Drag, it will never get unlocked on PS3.
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    Have a Yoohoo and cry it out in the corner.
  • edited August 2011
    LunaticSoul;4479542 said:
    I just looked through the setlist and there is one for a "RBN Keys battle". Aside from the song chosen (Alaska, for keys?? Really guys?), there is also "Farewell Mona Lisa". HMX, you dun goof'd, we don't even have that song, how are we supposed to play the battle? :3

Yikes. That's my bad. I ****ed up and neglected to check whether that song was available on PS3. That's what happens when you put a nutbar like me in charge of ****.

LunaticSoul, send me a message with your three favorite Rock Band songs (AVAILABLE ON ALL PLATFORMS) and I'll make a custom battle in your honor. For realsies.
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited August 2011
    HMXHellion;4479704 said:
    Yikes. That's my bad. I ****ed up and neglected to check whether that song was available on PS3. That's what happens when you put a nutbar like me in charge of ****.

LunaticSoul, send me a message with your three favorite Rock Band songs (AVAILABLE ON ALL PLATFORMS) and I'll make a custom battle in your honor. For realsies.

That is one of the coolest things I've seen on this forum.
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited August 2011
    Ahah, sent the message. Can't wait to see it online :D
  • dansolodansolo Rising Star
    edited August 2011
    HMXHellion;4479704 said:

That's awesome. I'll buy those songs if I don't already have them to play that one.
  • Haywire17Haywire17 Unsigned
    edited August 2011
    bigmf;4479715 said:
    that is one of the coolest things i've seen on this forum.

ditto!!!!!!