One band gets one free website.

atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
edited August 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I thought this would be an appropriate place for this, considering there are several small bands with no websites. I am working on building up my catalogue of designed websites and I thought I would offer a small band (that would normally not be able to afford it) a chance to get a website of their very own.

Now, it needs to be an established band, as there will be a web hosting charge of $10/month, but I cannot avoid that. Aside from that, I will do all design and coding for absolutely free.

The website will include all features necessary for a small band (several pages, information, contact, etc, etc)

Designing can include designing EVERYTHING (including logos, etc) to using images, logos, etc that you or your band wants to design everything else. And anything in between.

I am posting this here because I would prefer to give this to a band who is in the rock band network or who is at least interested in rock band.

Post here or email me at [email]atfroger@gmail.com[/email] and I will choose one band to give a website to.

Thank you and rock on.

or whatever genre you are.