For Curiosity's Sake

SCheezer1216SCheezer1216 Unsigned
edited August 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hello everyone, this is my first forum post so you'll have to excuse me if it doesn't seem to meet the standards of a normal post.

Anyway, I've been reading the forums for a while and like everyone else, I'm really itching for some new DLC and I'm wondering why there hasn't been any news on the subject. But I've been thinking about it, and I realized something that might make getting new DLC difficult for HMX. A lot of the early Beatles albums had songs that were performed by the Beatles, but were written by different artists.

So here's my question: could the fact that there are so many songs like this on the early Beatles albums create an additional problem in getting new Beatles songs for TBRB because of licensing rights etc.?

I'm just looking for some input on the subject. I hope that this arguement hasn't been brought up already. If it has I'd like you to excuse me for the redundancy.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    Yes, that would be a problem for many of the early songs. But that most definitely isn't the main reason why we aren't getting more DLC, because if it was HMX would have just given us some Beatles songs that weren'y written by other musicians as DLC already. I'd say that it's a very minor issue in the grand scheme of things.
  • olddrummerolddrummer Rising Star
    edited August 2011
    Hmx abandoned the Beatles game early after it was launched. You won't see any new DLC content for this game, ever.