Interview with Malek Ben Arbia, guitarist and founding member of Myrath

atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
At rbnstuff.com, our current featured song is "Madness" by Myrath. It's hard to deny that this amazing track deserves a lot of praise, so we got an interview with the guitarist/founding member of Myrath. You can view the whole thing here.

I, for one, was really impressed with the history of the band versus how good this track sounds. I'm considering getting one of their albums because a lot of their songs sound very good, IMO.

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited August 2011
    Very good read. Thanks.
  • edited August 2011
    Cool. I'm really looking forward to a PS3 port of this track. Hope it happens.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited August 2011
    Der_Lex;4488470 said:
    Cool. I'm really looking forward to a PS3 port of this track. Hope it happens.

Oh, Der_Lex, you and I share so much musical taste *tear* *sniff* it's so beautiful
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited September 2011
    Your an impressive interviewer thats for sure, it was a good read and the questions were not the same old guff meaning some interesting answers and insight into the band... though they sound cocky as hell.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    Skode;4488727 said:
    Your an impressive interviewer thats for sure, it was a good read and the questions were not the same old guff meaning some interesting answers and insight into the band... though they sound cocky as hell.

Well, you have to take into account cultural differences. Their english wasn't 100% spot on, so I doubt they were intending to sound that way.