Yo! RBN Raps on PS3...

SongbladeSongblade Rising Star
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
This is the goal:

Yo! RBN Raps
4 Stars on any 3 songs by Alias Unknown, MC Frontalot, and Hyro Da Hero from the Rock Band Network.


But there are only 4 songs for this goal... and only two of which are released for PS3. I can understand this a few months ago, but really? We haven't got the third yet by now? Any news on this or any other songs being released by these artists?

Comments

  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited September 2011
    The RBN on PS3 did away with RBN1.0 songs months ago. So sadly, you will not be able to do this goal.

    This is HMX's way of saying trololol.
  • SongbladeSongblade Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    Also missing Cease and Desist by The Main Drag as well for The Workaholic Award. That's 2 goals PS3 can't do.
  • SongbladeSongblade Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    LiveHomeVideo;4491631 said:
    The RBN on PS3 did away with RBN1.0 songs months ago. So sadly, you will not be able to do this goal.

    This is HMX's way of saying trololol.
    You can still buy them via the in-game store, no?

    /edit: Oh I get what you're saying... RBN1 vs RBN2 counting for goals...?
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited September 2011
    I mean that all those songs are from the first generation of RBN songs, which are no longer coming to the PS3.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    There's really only two ways to get this goal now, both of which require chance and waiting:

    -Contact the artists/authors and ask them to release RB3 versions of their RBN1 tracks, which would have a new chance of making it to the PS3
    -Contact the artists/authors and ask for new tracks

    The goal only looks at artist name, so new songs/RB3 versions will be able to unlock the goal.
  • edited September 2011
    Arcanon;4491665 said:
    There's really only two ways to get this goal now, both of which require chance and waiting:

    -Contact the artists/authors and ask them to release RB3 versions of their RBN1 tracks, which would have a new chance of making it to the PS3
    -Contact the artists/authors and ask for new tracks

    The goal only looks at artist name, so new songs/RB3 versions will be able to unlock the goal.
    And Bizzaro Genius Baby by MC Frontalot really need a RB3 version.
  • SongbladeSongblade Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4491746 said:
    And Bizzaro Genius Baby by MC Frontalot really need a RB3 version.
    Well, lets make this happen! lol Too bad origin of species (or something like that) doesn't count as it's a regular RB DLC
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited September 2011
    If they're going to do another release of Bizzaro Genius Baby, I'd personally prefer they go with a live version.

    http://frontalot.com/index.php/?page=lyrics&lyricid=44 You can download the live version at the bottom of the page here. The back-and-forth delivery of some of the lyrics would chart well to harmonies, and it's pretty catchy that way
  • DavyinaTogaDavyinaToga Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    LiveHomeVideo;4491631 said:
    The RBN on PS3 did away with RBN1.0 songs months ago. So sadly, you will not be able to do this goal.

    This is HMX's way of saying trololol.

    Go back a year or two in time and play on Wii. A good majority of BotB's couldn't be played on Wii, whether they featured songs that hadn't been released yet (when Wii was playing catchup), required exporting (RB1/ACDC), or used RBN songs. Yet they were featured on the system all the same.
Sign In or Register to comment.