Great song for pro-keys: "So Let Us Create"--Jukebox the Ghost

mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Released on Xbox RBN this past Thursday:For the first third of the song there's nothing else :D.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    All the other Jukebox the Ghost songs are great too (except Half Crazy imo)
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4491755 said:
    All the other Jukebox the Ghost songs are great too (except Half Crazy imo)
    You're right. I hadn't noticed the band in RBN until buying "The Stars"; I'll probably go back buy the rest.

The "Half Crazy" pro keys chart is just very difficult looking.
  • edited September 2011
    mikeyts;4491761 said:
    You're right. I hadn't noticed the band in RBN until buying "The Stars"; I'll probably go back buy the rest.

The "Half Crazy" pro keys chart is just very difficult looking.

Yeah its like Roundabout on crack. Or the end of Angry Young Man if it lasted the length of the song.
  • skyp1eskyp1e Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    I've been very happy with all the Ghost songs so far.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    I enjoyed "Empire" the most, but that's cause I suck.
  • TylerFGTylerFG Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    I love all of there songs. I'd be happy to get more of their songs, especially off of their first album.
  • edited September 2011
    DragoonXD;4491801 said:

I think that is my favorite to play so far but my favorite one we got is The Stars. I hope we get Popular Thing and Hold It In eventually.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited September 2011
    My favorite Jukebox the Ghost song so far is "Empire" - it's just so much fun to sing.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    DragoonXD;4491801 said:

Haha. Same here.

But I think I'll give this a go too. I remember the old preview of this making the keys look kind of annoying, but now this looks pretty possible for me.

And I love singing all the Jukebox the Ghost songs. They're literally the ONLY RBN band I've taken the time to get into, learn the lyrics, etc. I love them.
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited September 2011
    No Schizophrenia? ;_;
    I noticed them after I watched thenewnoelisoncruz's Schizophrenia video, and I immediately loved it.
    Then Empire came out, which in my opinion is just as amazing as Schizophrenia, and I really got into Jukebox the Ghost.

Schizophrenia is more fun on keys and vocals, but Empire's vocals are incredible in a different way that I can't explain and I can't choose between them ><
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited September 2011
    Cipher_Peon;4492084 said:
    No Schizophrenia? ;_;

I love Schizophrenia too! But it doesn't speak to the closet romantic in me the way Empire does.

Interestingly, I didn't like Half Crazy when I first heard it - but it has really grown on me now that the other Jukebox the Ghost songs have gotten my attention.
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited September 2011
    I'm quite indifferent about Half Crazy, to be honest. That's probably why I didn't notice Jukebox the Ghost until Schizophrenia. I do hope the songs are selling well enough to support more songs of theirs to enter the Network and for them to enjoy the great success they deserve! :D
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    I first took notice of them when Empire was released and I then went back and listened to Half Crazy and Schizophrenia and then I went and downloaded both of their albums. I personally love Half Crazy, though my personal favourite from the album might just be "Nobody", so I really hope they release the rest of the album.
  • MooTrainMooTrain Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    Jukebox the Ghost is my favorite Rock Band Network band to date.

Half Crazy may be bat**** hard, but all four of their other songs are a downright blast to play on pro keys. My favorite is The Stars (what if we were created to gaze at the stars up above?) which currently has about a dozen plays on my profile, but that's changed frequently as the tracks have released and through repeated listenings of Everything under the Sun. The whole album is awesome.

I'd love to get some tracks from Let Live and Let Ghosts, if at all possible. Hold it in, Under my Skin and Static, especially. But then, I'd also like a new JTG album too... :cool:

How these guys aren't a bigger act (they've appeared on letterman) is beyond me. Seriously - not even 50k views on Schitzophrenia?
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    MooTrain;4493347 said:
    (they've appeared on letterman)
    I've seen dozens of obscure acts playing on Letterman--I think that the great majority of his guest acts are. I've discovered several that I really like. (Don't usually watch Letterman, but I record Craig Ferguson and have the recording start 5 minutes earlier to catch Letterman's musical guests).