PS3 Europe - delays on Dreamchaser, Hangman, and Pressure Cooker

HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
edited November 2011 in The Rock Band Network
People have been asking about these three songs in other threads, and I thought I should consolidate them for convenient access.

"Dreamchaser", "Hangman", and "Pressure Cooker" are still delayed on PS3 Europe. We thought we would have these three songs released last week, but we are experiencing further issues.

I'm really dismayed that we're having these problems, and we're doing everything we can to get these songs out to their European fans. As soon as I have more information, I will post it here.

Thanks for your patience.

Comments

• DeadPlayerDeadPlayer Unsigned
    edited September 2011
    I am glad and extremly gratefull you are working on it, but is it okay if I ask why all the delay for these 3 songs in particular?
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited September 2011
    DeadPlayer;4492687 said:
    I am glad and extremly gratefull you are working on it, but is it okay if I ask why all the delay for these 3 songs in particular?

You can ask, but there isn't really anything I can tell you other than what has already been said. These three songs are experiencing technical difficulties that have proven unexpectedly difficult to resolve. We're working to get them out as soon as possible.
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    as DeadPlayer mentioned...

thanks and we're really grateful you guys are handling this.

hope any updates will soon arise and this thread gets updated soon. cheers again :]
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    Thank you for the headsup. The US update didn't list that track either, so I'm wondering whether the # caused a problem when they prepared the blog entry.

I also reached out to Sony to see whether everything is OK with this track.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited September 2011
    It's showing up on the PlayStation Store in the US.
    edited September 2011
    HMXLachesis;4503394 said:
    Thank you for the headsup. The US update didn't list that track either, so I'm wondering whether the # caused a problem when they prepared the blog entry.

I also reached out to Sony to see whether everything is OK with this track.
    false alarm... it was just missing in the blog post

also... i hear 2 out of the 3 missing rbn songs are up (amberian dawn and hangman)
    edited September 2011
    Sorry for the delay in posting here!

Yes, "Dreamchaser" and "Hangman" are now up. "Pressure Cooker" is going to be delayed for an unknown period of time.
  • FinalAeonFinalAeon Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    Thank you for finally getting both Dreamchaser and Hangman up. I was pleasantly surprised at Dreamchaser's price (as well as Arctica) being 0.99€ instead of the usual 1.49€ for all previous A.D. songs. That's great but Hangman, which was released at half price in the US Store also cost the same, instead of the normal 0.79€ us Europeans pay for half priced songs.

So, though I applaud the lowering in A.D. song price, I must ask whether there's been a change of terms or whatever, so that artists can adjust their price. Or even worse, whether 0.99€ will be the new standard for half priced songs in the EU Store. Or maybe, it's just a weird issue that only affected these three songs (Hangman, Dreamchaser, Arctica)?
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    I also noticed this mysterious 0.95€ price point. I've seen it a couple of times over the summer, and it seems to be a weird glitch (or a random mistake in pricing). Regardless of this, I still got Hangman even though I ended up paying 20 extra cents for it.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited September 2011
    Glad you guys got "Hangman." Awesome song at any price (though I won't lie, the $1 price tag is what drew me to it in the first place).
  • DLCquickplayDLCquickplay Unsigned
    edited September 2011
    We weren't consulted about any price change for Hangman so it's either a glitch or a new policy.

Very glad that it finally made it though, wish we had some idea of what caused the delay.
    edited September 2011
    FinalAeon;4504100 said:
    I must ask whether there's been a change of terms or whatever, so that artists can adjust their price. Or even worse, whether 0.99€ will be the new standard for half priced songs in the EU Store. Or maybe, it's just a weird issue that only affected these three songs (Hangman, Dreamchaser, Arctica)?
    The last one.
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    It's worth noting that this glitch isn't RBN only. I noticed that one of the Ozzy Osborne tracks released in early june was also initially 0.95€ (which was corrected shortly afterwards, though).
  • jas2ohjas2oh Unsigned
    edited November 2011
    Any update on how much longer Pressure Cooker will be?
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    jas2oh;4553961 said:
    Any update on how much longer Pressure Cooker will be?

It's still not up? Wow. :( I had honestly forgotten about the issue. Really wish we know what was wrong, and moreso if we could help fix it.
    edited November 2011
    FairwoodStudios;4553966 said:
    It's still not up? Wow. :( I had honestly forgotten about the issue. Really wish we know what was wrong, and moreso if we could help fix it.

Nothing you can do here to help - it's in Sony's hands and ours. Sorry.