09-09-11 : TB:RB 2nd Birthday - Online quickplay day!

BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
edited September 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Last year I posted this thread to try and get as many people playing TB:RB on the birthday of its release, and I believe it was a mild success. So I would like to do it again. :)

So, to quote myself from last year...
Blasteroids;3992758 said:
It will also show to HMX that there is still plenty of positive interest in this game by the community.

So message your friends lists, whatever the console, whatever the instrument....

And in the end, the love you take
Is equal to the love you make.

Lets make it full of love on this joyous day!
And let them know that HMX may have something TB:RB related to make it that little bit extra special on this birthday...
hmxhenry;4457222 said:
We are thinking about what we could do as a small thank you to the community that remains so invested in TB:RB. We've talked about looking into showing off early production art, sharing stories from team members that met with Paul, Ringo, Yoko, etc, posting photos from our trips to Abbey Road, something along those lines. There's a lot of background work that went into making the game and if the community is interested in hearing more about the process we'd love to look into sharing it.
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you. :D

-- UPDATE 09/09/11 --
hmxhenry;4493691 said:
we will have an awesome item to giveaway to one lucky TB:RB fan tomorrow and I've been curating photos from our trip to Abbey Road Studios, shots of the launch day thank you present Apples organized and I'll make sure I'm available to share some stories and answer questions about working on the game. 9/9 is a great anniversary and it means a lot to see so many people excited for it!
(Copied this from announcement forum because I feel most people only see the RB DLC thread)
HMXcj said:
Happy Birthday to The Beatles: Rock Band! - Twitter Giveaway rules

To celebrate the second birthday of The Beatles: Rock Band, released on 9/9/09, we're giving away an exclusive Xbox 360 Limited Edition The Beatles: Rock Band bundle signed by the Harmonix staff. To enter for your chance to win, follow @RockBand on Twitter and post a tweet with the hashtag #HappyBirthdayTBRB. We'll pick one lucky winner at 5pm today!

Check out the official rules below.

-HMXcj
Competition Rules Here

Comments