Can't Connect to Rock Band Network Store

PePt0BismalPePt0Bismal Unsigned
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Whenever I try and connect to RBN on my 360 I get the message:

"Unable to connect to the Rock Band Network store. This may be a temporary problem, or it may indicate that your gamer profile originates from a country that does not currently support XNA content."

And I'm from the US so I'm not sure what's causing this. It's been happening for a couple weeks now. But if anyone can help fix this I would greatly appreciate it :cool:

Comments

• MegaIronDragonDethMegaIronDragonDeth Post Ratio > 3 a Day
    edited September 2011
    Are you on RB2 or RB3? Because I'm pretty sure RB2 doesn't support RBN anymore. Also try the in-game store of Rock Band 3 if you haven't been doing that.
  • BGabaraBGabara Unsigned
    edited September 2011
    I experienced a similar problem when I tried to access RBN through Rock Band 2. However, even when I use the Rock Band store, I run into a problem. All RBN songs are listed as being "Currently Unavailable." I also live in the USA, and I supplied my actual street address when I created my account, so I can't imagine that that has anything to do with it.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    The Rock Band Music Store app doesn't cooperate with RBN at all. You have to go through RB3 for anything recent (I think RB2 still works for getting older, compatible RBN songs, but I can't check).

And if you have parental settings on, that can prevent you from downloading as well, since RBN content is considered unrated.