My Rock Band 3 DLC Wishlist

eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
The "X" is for pro Guitar/Bass upgrade
October 25, 2011
Marilyn Manson Pack 01"
"Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" X
"This is Halloween"
"The Love Song" X

The Love Song"November 1, 2011
Slipknot Pack 02:
"Wait and Bleed" X
"Spit it Out" X
"Eyeless"

November 8, 2011
New Wave track Pack:
"I Ran (So Far Away)" by A Flock of Seagulls X
"The Promise" by When In Rome
"Dancing With Myself" by Billy Idol X
"Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure X

Culture Club Pack 01
"I'll Tumble 4 Ya"
"Miss Me Blind"
"Karma Chameleon" X

November 15, 2011
Goo Goo Dolls Pack 01:
"Iris" X
"Sympathy"
"Broadway"
"Name" X

November 22, 2011
Depeche Mode Pack 02:
"Enjoy the Silence" X
"Strangelove"
"Sweetest Perfection"

Singles:
"All My Best Friends Are Metalheads" by Less Than Jake X
"Falling Down" by Atreyu
"Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins X
"Crimson & Clover" By Joan Jett And the Blackhearts X

November 29, 2011
Panic! At the Disco Pack 01:
"But It's Better If You Do" X
"Camisado"
"Time To Dance"
"The Ballad of Mona Lisa"
"That Green Gentlemen (Things Have Changed)" X
"Nine in the Afternoon (RB3 Version)" X

December 6, 2011
Best Of The Rolling Stones Pack: (These songs are actually picked by TheRollingBones, I liked his list)
"Beast Of Burden"
"Brown Sugar" X
"Get Off Of My "Cloud"
"Honky Tonk Women" X
"(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction" X
"Miss You"
"Paint It Black" X
"Start Me Up"
"Sympathy For The Devil" X
"Tumbling Dice"
"Under My Thumb" X
"19th Nervous Breakdown"

December 13, 2011
The Killers Pack 02:
"Under the Gun" X
"All The Pretty Faces" X
"Somebody Told Me"
"Shadowplay"

The Killers RB3 Enhanced Pack
"Smile Like You Mean It (RB3 Version)" X
"Mr. Brightside (RB3 Version)" X
"Spaceman (RB3 Version)" X
"When You Were Young (RB3 Version)" X

December 20, 2011
Three Days Grace Pack 01:
"Time of Dying"
"Animal I Have Become"
"Break"
"Riot" X
"The Good Life" X

Singles:
"The Hollow" by A Perfect Circle
"F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X." by The Fall of Troy
"Helicopter" by Bloc Party X
"Quiet Little Voices" by We Where Promised Jetpack X

December 27, 2011
Sum 41 Pack 01:
"Fat Lip" X
"Screaming Bloody Murder" X
"Motivation" X
"Holy Image of Lies/Sick of Everyone"
"Happiness Machine"

January 3. 2012
Power Ballads Track Pack:
"(I Just) Died In Your Arms" by Cutting Crew X
"Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue X
"Is This Love" by Whitesnake
"Dream On" by Aerosmith X

January 10, 2012
System of a Down Pack 01:
"Solider Side" X
"Lonely Day"
"Sugar" X

Pro Guitar/Bass Updates For Previous Released songs
"Toxicity"
"Hypnotize"
"B.Y.OB."

January 17, 2012
The Strokes Pack 01:
"Last Nite" X
"Someday" X
"Under Cover of Darkness" X
"Hard to Explain"
"I Can't Win"

January 24, 2011
Radiohead Pack 01:
"Paranoid Android" X
"No Surprises" X
"Fake Plastic Trees" X
"Karma Police" X
"Electioneering"
"High and Dry" X
"Black Star"
"Airbag"

Pro Guitar/Bass Updates For Previous Released songs
"Iron Lung"

January 31, 2011
Japanese Rock Track Pack 01:
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - "Rewrite" X
L'Arc~en~Ciel - "Fourth Avenue Cafe" X
Maximum the Hormone - "Zetsubou Billy"
Nightmare - "The World" X
The Pillows - "Last Dinosaur" X
Janne Da Arc - "Shining Ray" X
Flow - "Sign" X
Long Shot Party - "Distance"
Ikimonogakari - "Hotaru no Hikari"
UVERworld - "D-tecnolife"

February 7, 2011
Bullet for My Valentine Pack 01:
"Tears Don't Fall"
"Scream Aim and Fire" X
"4 Words (to Choke Upon)"

There it is, I'll add more Later, tell me you guys think.

Comments

  • coolsnoopy97coolsnoopy97 Rising Star
    edited September 2011
  • TuleRuneTuleRune Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    coolsnoopy97;4495658 said:
    No love for metal?

    Heavy Metal or other metal? Last time I checked Atreyu and Slipknot are 'other metal'.
  • coolsnoopy97coolsnoopy97 Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    Atreyu and Slipknot are nu-metal, which most metalheads consider garbage, or at the very least not metal.
  • Gamer1270Gamer1270 Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    Great list I'm doing mine for all of 2012.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited September 2011
    coolsnoopy97;4495674 said:
    Atreyu and Slipknot are nu-metal, which most metalheads consider garbage, or at the very least not metal.

    Correction, Atreyu is Metalcore, not Nu-metal.

    You see, Nu-metal incorporates rap beats and other things from hip-hop while putting in metal things, like the vocals and guitar.

    I hear nothing of the sort in Atreyu. Metalcore is a mix of metal and punk elements, which is what I think Atreyu has.
  • coolsnoopy97coolsnoopy97 Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    Yes, Atreyu is metalcore, my mistake. But metalheads usually share the same opinion on metalcore as nu-metal.

    Ironically enough, I do like Avenged Sevenfold, the biggest metalcore band, to a certain degree, but unlike nearly all of their fans, I acknowledge they're not metal.
  • daddydomi77daddydomi77 Unsigned
    edited September 2011
    My wishlist should be like that :

    Aerosmith pack :
    -Young Lust
    -Livin'on the Edge
    -Sweet Emotion

    Bad Religion pack :
    -Let them eat war
    -American Jesus
    -Ten in 2010

    Billy Talent pack :
    -Devil In a midnight mass
    -Red Flag
    -River Below
    -Diamond on a landmine

    Bullet For My Valentine pack :
    -Eye Of the storm
    -Fever
    -Hand of Blood

    70'S pack :
    -Slow ride / by Foghat
    -Free Ride / by Edgar Winter
    -Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo / by Rick Derringer
    -Low Rider / by War

    Kelly Clarkson pack :
    -My life would suck without you
    -Since U be gone
    -Never Again

    Megadeth pack :
    -Head Crusher
    -A tous le monde (Set me free)
    -Trust
    -Mechanix

    Moist pack :
    -Resurrection
    -Push
    -Leave It alone
    -Believe me

    Nine Inch Nails pack :
    -Wish
    -Happiness in slavery
    -Mr. Self Destruct
    -We're In this together
    -Star****ers, Inc.
    -Closer

    NOFX pack :
    -Seeing double at the triple rock
    -Linoleum
    -The Brews

    Our Lady Peace pack :
    -Superman's Dead
    -Is Anybody home?
    -Starseed
    -Naveed

    Scorpions pack :
    -Alien Nation
    -Wind of change
    -Rock you like a hurricane

    Slayer pack :
    -Overt Enemy
    -War Ensemble
    -Raining blood

    Strung Out pack :
    -Brind out your dead
    -Razor sex
    -Cult of the subterranean
    -Katatonia
    -Calling

    Sum41 pack :
    -We're all to blame
    -Still Waiting
    -The Better End

    Trivium pack :
    -Ignition
    -A gunshot to the head of trepidation
    -Anthem (we are the fire)

    U2 pack :
    -Sunday Bloody Sunday
    -Pride (In the name of love)
    -One
    -Where the street have non name
    -The Fly

    That's the kind of song I wish to see on Rock band in a near future!!!
  • coolsnoopy97coolsnoopy97 Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    ^ I would buy at least half of those packs :)

    Low Rider's on RB3, though.
  • MegaIronDragonDethMegaIronDragonDeth Post Ratio > 3 a Day
    edited September 2011
    While I don't really like nu-metal or metalcore except for a bit of Avenged Sevenfold. I do consider nu-metal and metalcore as metal. I just don't like any of it, except a bit of Avenged Sevenfold, though their last mainly metalcore album came out in 2003.
  • eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    I Updated it up to February :D
  • eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    coolsnoopy97;4495658 said:
    No love for metal?

    Of course I love metal man, but come on dude, 1/4 of the Rock Band music is Metal, that's a lot. Take it easy on me, btw nice little Nu-Metal argument you started there, totally unnecessary.
  • coolsnoopy97coolsnoopy97 Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    If you love metal, how come you didn't put any of it on your wishlist? Just curious.

    And if you could call a few civilized posts an argument, I simply 'started it' to express my beliefs on what was real metal and what wasn't.

    I mean, 1/4 of Rock Band is classic rock, yet they're not going to stop releasing DLC for that.
  • eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    coolsnoopy97;4501607 said:
    If you love metal, how come you didn't put any of it on your wishlist? Just curious.

    And if you could call a few civilized posts an argument, I simply 'started it' to express my beliefs on what was real metal and what wasn't.

    I mean, 1/4 of Rock Band is classic rock, yet they're not going to stop releasing DLC for that.

    Well you know what, I'll go back and add more metal! simple as that, You just have to understand that the songs I put first are the songs I'd like to PLAY the most. I love metal, but I'm not always in the mood to play it though; I like variety.

    Okay, sorry, those really weren't arguments, but you didn't have say Nu-Metal is trash or garbage. I don't like music bashing, everyone's into their own things~
  • eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    daddydomi77;4495753 said:
    My wishlist should be like that :

    Aerosmith pack :
    -Young Lust
    -Livin'on the Edge
    -Sweet Emotion

    Bad Religion pack :
    -Let them eat war
    -American Jesus
    -Ten in 2010

    Billy Talent pack :
    -Devil In a midnight mass
    -Red Flag
    -River Below
    -Diamond on a landmine

    Bullet For My Valentine pack :
    -Eye Of the storm
    -Fever
    -Hand of Blood

    70'S pack :
    -Slow ride / by Foghat
    -Free Ride / by Edgar Winter
    -Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo / by Rick Derringer
    -Low Rider / by War

    Kelly Clarkson pack :
    -My life would suck without you
    -Since U be gone
    -Never Again

    Megadeth pack :
    -Head Crusher
    -A tous le monde (Set me free)
    -Trust
    -Mechanix

    Moist pack :
    -Resurrection
    -Push
    -Leave It alone
    -Believe me

    Nine Inch Nails pack :
    -Wish
    -Happiness in slavery
    -Mr. Self Destruct
    -We're In this together
    -Star****ers, Inc.
    -Closer

    NOFX pack :
    -Seeing double at the triple rock
    -Linoleum
    -The Brews

    Our Lady Peace pack :
    -Superman's Dead
    -Is Anybody home?
    -Starseed
    -Naveed

    Scorpions pack :
    -Alien Nation
    -Wind of change
    -Rock you like a hurricane

    Slayer pack :
    -Overt Enemy
    -War Ensemble
    -Raining blood

    Strung Out pack :
    -Brind out your dead
    -Razor sex
    -Cult of the subterranean
    -Katatonia
    -Calling

    Sum41 pack :
    -We're all to blame
    -Still Waiting
    -The Better End

    Trivium pack :
    -Ignition
    -A gunshot to the head of trepidation
    -Anthem (we are the fire)

    U2 pack :
    -Sunday Bloody Sunday
    -Pride (In the name of love)
    -One
    -Where the street have non name
    -The Fly

    That's the kind of song I wish to see on Rock band in a near future!!!

    I would buy a lot of your packs man, nice picks
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2011
    coolsnoopy97;4501607 said:
    If you love metal, how come you didn't put any of it on your wishlist? Just curious.

    And if you could call a few civilized posts an argument, I simply 'started it' to express my beliefs on what was real metal and what wasn't.

    I mean, 1/4 of Rock Band is classic rock, yet they're not going to stop releasing DLC for that.
    >theoretical wishlist


    Take a breath.
  • coolsnoopy97coolsnoopy97 Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    Didn't mean to sound all mortified, it's your wishlist, you should put whatever you want on there. I was just a little confused, at first, at the lack of metal, if you indeed liked the genre. Don't want to turn this into a debate or anything.

    Nice addition with Slayer.
  • eddy9524eddy9524 Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    NEW PACKS:

    Ramones Pack 01:
    "The KKK Took My Baby Away" X
    "Pet Sematary"
    "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" X

    Avenged Sevenfold Pack 02:
    "Little Piece of Heaven"
    "I Won't See You Tonight, Pt 1"
    "Chapter Four" X
    "Blinded in Chains"

    Senses Fail Pack 01
    "Can't Be Saved"
    "Buried A Lie"
    "Family Tradition"

    Them Crooked Vultures (Album)

    Blur Pack 01:
    "To the End" X
    "Beetlebum (Original Version)" X
    "She's So High"
    "End of a Century"

    Deftones Pack 02:
    "Around the Fur" X
    "Knife Party" X
    "Change (In the House of Flies)"
    "Street Carp"

    ABBA Pack 01:
    "Dancing Queen"
    "Take a Chance On Me"
    "Mamma Mia"
    "The Winner Takes it All"

    Breaking Benjamin Pack 02:
    "Lights Out" X
    "Skin"
    "Breath" X
    "Until The End" X
    "Fade Away"
    Rain (2005)
  • 456987456987 Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    My wishlist would be the Into the Great Wide Open album by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, and That Song by Big Wreck, and The Twilight Zone by Rush, and You Got Lucky by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, and Alost Saturday Night by John Fogherty, plus other classic rock, and some metal
  • 456987456987 Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    I also have to say that RB3 needs some songs from The Traveling Wilburys
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited July 2012
    456987, You should make your own thread for your list rather than invading someone else's with it. Just a hint of advice for the future.
  • GLaDOSGLaDOS Opening Act
    edited July 2012
    Unnecessary bump aside, I saw this and laughed:
    coolsnoopy97;4501607 said:

    I mean, 1/4 of Rock Band is classic rock, yet they're not going to stop releasing DLC for that.

    Haha, oh the glory days of 2011, Classic Rock fans rejoicing, not yet aware of their inevitable downfall.
Sign In or Register to comment.