Have a question.

DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Is it of any possibility that a authoring group could grab songs by The Cure?
Not sure on record labels.. guess i should have checked but been listening to them all night. Love them.

Comments

• SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited September 2011
    They've (He's?) been on seven different labels, so it would probably depend quite a bit on which particular songs.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited September 2011
    SheSaidSheSaid;4496667 said:
    They've (He's?) been on seven different labels, so it would probably depend quite a bit on which particular songs.

Yeah i know they've jumped around quite a bit.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    SheSaidSheSaid;4496667 said:

All of them are Warner or Universal subsidiaries now, though, which makes it difficult. Their two latest releases are listed on Wikipedia as being on Geffen and "I AM", and while Geffen is a UMG subsidiary I can't find proper info on I AM. It may be, essentially, a self-release situation with Geffen handling distribution... so if there's a chance it's on the two latest albums.
    edited September 2011
    FairwoodStudios;4496815 said:
    All of them are Warner or Universal subsidiaries now, though, which makes it difficult. Their two latest releases are listed on Wikipedia as being on Geffen and "I AM", and while Geffen is a UMG subsidiary I can't find proper info on I AM. It may be, essentially, a self-release situation with Geffen handling distribution... so if there's a chance it's on the two latest albums.

Aw :(
    There new stuff just isn't the same :\
    edited September 2011
    Dangimarocker;4497622 said:
    Aw :(
    There new stuff just isn't the same :\

I take that back. i had no clue "The End of the World" was off "The Cure" album and that was maybe obtainable. Please go try for that song! <3
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    Dangimarocker;4497632 said:
    I take that back. i had no clue "The End of the World" was off "The Cure" album and that was maybe obtainable. Please go try for that song! <3</div>

I think The Cure would go through the main DLC pipeline and not the RBN one but if you guys gets Fascination Street I will be very sad because then I couldn't play it. :(
    edited September 2011
    GameMaster439;4500426 said:
    I think The Cure would go through the main DLC pipeline and not the RBN one but if you guys gets Fascination Street I will be very sad because then I couldn't play it. :(
    Won't get that song. That's off Disintergation, I'm thinking we'll be getting a Cure pack before the end of the year (we've got a lot of RB3 disc band packs this year..)
    I hope at least... i'd love to see:
    Lullaby
    Fascination Street
    Love Song
    Homesick(prob won't get :()
    and i guess i'll add Friday I'm In Love (so that the pack sells well since that song is well known once heard)
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    Dangimarocker;4500499 said:
    Won't get that song. That's off Disintergation, I'm thinking we'll be getting a Cure pack before the end of the year (we've got a lot of RB3 disc band packs this year..)
    I hope at least... i'd love to see:
    Lullaby
    Fascination Street
    Love Song
    Homesick(prob won't get :()
    and i guess i'll add Friday I'm In Love (so that the pack sells well since that song is well known once heard)

Well any The Cure I can't get makes me sad