Deadsy???

Infested StingerInfested Stinger Opening Act
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
[video=youtube;AWjgS4O1Aes]

Could this ever happen. It'd be something fun for the whole band.

Plus the lead singer is the son of Cher and Greg Allman. That's super status :p

Comments

• KarioChartsJerryKarioChartsJerry Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    No....just no. Won't happen and I'm glad.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited September 2011
    KarioChartsJerry;4499386 said:

The songs not THAT bad. There's worse thats on RBN.
    But the video SUCKS.
    edited September 2011
    Dangimarocker;4499397 said:
    The songs not THAT bad. There's worse thats on RBN.
    But the video SUCKS.

I don't like Deadsy or Picture Me Broken. Just because your parents are legends, it doesn't justify making bad music.

Anyway, Deadsy won't be coming to RBN.

Sometimes it's like people don't even look up information on bands before requesting them. It's not like we can just do any band we want.

Do you not see the label called Geffen?
  • Infested StingerInfested Stinger Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    Aka Dreamworks. I see them. All right I won't even bother anymore.
  • victimsofadownvictimsofadown Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    KarioChartsJerry;4499386 said:

What I came in here to type.
    edited September 2011
    KarioChartsJerry;4499516 said:
    I don't like Deadsy or Picture Me Broken. Just because your parents are legends, it doesn't justify making bad music.

Anyway, Deadsy won't be coming to RBN.

Sometimes it's like people don't even look up information on bands before requesting them. It's not like we can just do any band we want.

You know what, not everyone follows which records said yes or no.
    Some people might be NEW here and have no clue and just wanna ask.
    It's rude to scream back at someone who may have been clueless (if they've asked before it's understandable.. if they haven't asked for the band it's not.)
    Very rude of a author to bash someone for merely asking a question.
  • KaneRobotKaneRobot Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    KarioChartsJerry;4499516 said:

No reason to hunt for that info when people like you are going to storm in here all in a huff and oh-so-pleasantly let 'em know anyway. "Won't happen and I'm glad?" I see Kario Charts is employing 7 year olds.

It's hilarious you think people just strolling through here should either already know or are going to actually hunt down the status of each record label. Until there's a sticky thread titled "THESE LABELS ARE CURRENTLY NOT POSSIBLE ON RBN" that includes a list of labels alongside bands that are signed to them...come off it, tough guy. It's your job to know that info, it's not the job of someone who is just wondering about a band they like.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    They've got a GREAT cover of the song 'Fox On the Run'. Other than that I haven't heard much of them
    edited September 2011
    KaneRobot;4500512 said:
    No reason to hunt for that info when people like you are going to storm in here all in a huff and oh-so-pleasantly let 'em know anyway. "Won't happen and I'm glad?" I see Kario Charts is employing 7 year olds.

It's hilarious you think people just strolling through here should either already know or are going to actually hunt down the status of each record label. Until there's a sticky thread titled "THESE LABELS ARE CURRENTLY NOT POSSIBLE ON RBN" that includes a list of labels alongside bands that are signed to them...come off it, tough guy. It's your job to know that info, it's not the job of someone who is just wondering about a band they like.
    He linked a YouTube video from a Vevo account with name of the label right below the video. I think it's pretty safe to say that if a band has a Vevo account for YouTube, it's most likely not coming via RBN.

Anymore complaints anyone?
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited September 2011
    KarioChartsJerry;4500584 said:
    I think it's pretty safe to say that if a band has a Vevo account for YouTube, it's most likely not coming via RBN.

Most Wind-Up, Tooth and Nail, Fearless, and Hopeless Records artists have VEVO accounts...
  • BrooklynHomesBrooklynHomes Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    GEFFAN!!!!!!
    GEFFAN!!!! Big text, is this Irene's fault?
    edited September 2011
    BrooklynHomes;4500600 said:
    GEFFAN!!!!!!
    GEFFAN!!!! Big text, is this Irene's fault?
    Possibly
  • The FriskThe Frisk Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    KarioChartsJerry;4500584 said:
    He linked a YouTube video from a Vevo account with name of the label right below the video. I think it's pretty safe to say that if a band has a Vevo account for YouTube, it's most likely not coming via RBN.

Anymore complaints anyone?
    Actually, when it has links to Warner or whoever in the video, that doesn't always mean that's the label they're signed to. Several artists I've been talking to are signed to labels who have distribution deals through Warner, Universal, etc, yet the labels are independently owned.
    edited September 2011
    The Frisk;4500753 said:
    Actually, when it has links to Warner or whoever in the video, that doesn't always mean that's the label they're signed to. Several artists I've been talking to are signed to labels who have distribution deals through Warner, Universal, etc, yet the labels are independently owned.

:D You win.