RBN songs originally downloaded as demos display oddly

queuemarkqueuemark Opening Act
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
This is more of a nuisance than anything, but it's still been bugging me.

When I download demos for RBN tracks and then subsequently purchase the full song, the game seems to perpetually classify them as demos, until they are highlighted on the song selection screen.

In other words, if I scroll down to my two OK Go songs, the track from RB1 shows fine, but "White Knuckles" displays the demo bar across the album art, shows no score or stars earned, and is greyed out during setlist creation, until I've highlighted the song for a second or so.

This may not seem like a big deal, but I find it obnoxious, especially since it causes all of those songs to initially sort in the Play Count field as having zero plays (which is where I go to play newly purchased DLC).

I thought that it might help if I deleted the songs and redownloaded them, figuring that it might have been caused by me purchasing the fully downloaded demo version, but no, the songs continue to show this way even after an additional download.

Does this affect anyone else? Does anyone know of a remedy for this picayune issue?

Comments