So, do these piano songs require both hands on keyboard to play?

BaltarBaltar Opening Act
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I was under the impression that even on pro mode keys, the Rock Band 3 and RB3 DLC songs REQUIRE only one hand to play (even though its hard)..

I was curious though, do songs like Flight of the Bumblebee pro and Sonata No. 14 represent the song with pretty much every note accounted for? (even if you maybe arent reaching as far across the keyboard as you should be.. does every finger press come into play here?)

Essentially, are you LEARNING every press required to play the song, with both hands, even if its not in the right place on the keyboard/piano?

Comments

• ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    no, that is why some (or, all?) of them have a bass track too, because the notes the left hand is playing are represented in the bass track.

i guess the closest you could get to playing correctly with both hands is to have two keyboards, play pro keys with your right and legacy bass with your left? I'd love to see videos of people doing that :P
  • edited September 2011
    All of the classical tracks with Pro Keys are as accurate to the right hand as possible with consideration to wrapping constraints and I possibly had a different source sheet to create the music than other piano players might have. The goal was to create the songs specifically for the right hand, even though there might be parts that are more interesting on the left hand. So, to answer your question, yes, for the most part you are learning the song even though it's possibly not in the right range and wrapping constraints prevent some of the real movements that you would do if you were on an 88 key piano.
  • non_zeronon_zero Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    And then there are some keys tracks that you can't even play with 4 hands.
  • bigtaxbigtax Unsigned
    edited September 2011
    non_zero;4500957 said:
    And then there are some keys tracks that you can't even play with 4 hands.

win.

So the real piano or 88 key piano is harder than RB3 version?
    But for a beginner like me,those songs are already nightmares...still,I want more and more classic piano songs.
    O,please Sire,good Sire,hear my humble request...MAKE MORE CLASSIC PIANO DLC,I will buy all of them.
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    bigtax;4501230 said:
    win.

So the real piano or 88 key piano is harder than RB3 version?
    But for a beginner like me,those songs are already nightmares...still,I want more and more classic piano songs.
    O,please Sire,good Sire,hear my humble request...MAKE MORE CLASSIC PIANO DLC,I will buy all of them.

there's more coming. and coming soon, for that matter. but i won't spoil the surprise as to what is coming, but im excited for it even though i barely play keys ;)
  • bigtaxbigtax Unsigned
    edited September 2011
    Zemanator;4501256 said:
    there's more coming. and coming soon, for that matter. but i won't spoil the surprise as to what is coming, but im excited for it even though i barely play keys ;)

That's just wonderful,horray!