Rbn downloads on xbox360

TURLEYZINFANDELTURLEYZINFANDEL Unsigned
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
For a number of weeks now, I have been unable to download any RBN songs from home when I am signed on to XBOX live and have my Rockband 3 game disc in. All of the songs show as "currently unavailable". All other DLC on the Rockband library I can download, no problem. I have no security or any other settings that would prevent the download of the RBN network songs. Has anyone else experienced this? I am located in Canada, shame when someone wants to support the artists and is unable to do so.

Comments

• ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    have you tried downloading it with the marketplace links on xbox.com? you can go to this site, and sort by order added to see the songs as they are being approved, and if you click on the FULL link for any song, it will take you to the xbox site marketplace and you can try buying them there... (songs in the store are bolded)

i don't know a direct fix, but this may work as a workaround for you.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited September 2011
    Are you going through the external music store application, or through the game? RBN content is not supported by the external application - only the in-game store.
  • TURLEYZINFANDELTURLEYZINFANDEL Unsigned
    edited September 2011
    Not sure what you mean by in game and external, I use the music library for rockband after I am signed into the game, could you kindly clarify.

Thanks,
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    TURLEYZINFANDEL;4502164 said:
    Not sure what you mean by in game and external, I use the music library for rockband after I am signed into the game, could you kindly clarify.

Thanks,

the is a rockband music store free "arcade game" (app) that allows you to buy music without putting the disc in. the RBn content is not accessible through this app