What am i missing

TURLEYZINFANDELTURLEYZINFANDEL Unsigned
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Help! Firstly, on the XBox live music library, all the RBN songs continue to show as currently unavailable, could I please get an answer why this is and how to fix it from somebody with RBN. Secondly trying to buy RBN songs through the Rockband site is extremely frustrating. Your featured artist of the month has a song available for sampling, but the "buy this song" is grayed out so you cant connect to the Xbox live music library. What gives??????????????

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2011
    Depending on where you are, you might not have access to the songs, but in that case, I'm not even sure if they show up.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited September 2011
    Did you try the RB3 music store?
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited September 2011
    Random question,
    What country do you live in. you might just not have access to the RBN
  • blckshpblckshp Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    jibjqrkl;4505803 said:
    Random question,
    What country do you live in. you might just not have access to the RBN
    Here are posts from some of his other threads:
    TURLEYZINFANDEL;4502009 said:
    For a number of weeks now, I have been unable to download any RBN songs from home when I am signed on to XBOX live and have my Rockband 3 game disc in. All of the songs show as "currently unavailable". All other DLC on the Rockband library I can download, no problem. I have no security or any other settings that would prevent the download of the RBN network songs. Has anyone else experienced this? I am located in Canada, shame when someone wants to support the artists and is unable to do so.
    It seems that people have tried to help in the past, and no one can figure it out. It doesn't help that he starts a new thread each time and all the old information has to be brought up again.