When do australia get rbn?

JustsengJustseng Unsigned
edited October 2011 in The Rock Band Network
OK now been playing and downloading since rockband has come to australia even to the point i had to get friends to send a copy of RB-2 because it dident get released in australia................

BUT wot i do like to know is when are we in australia getting RBN????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I see all these songs on the RBN but all i get is un-available at this time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHEN WILL IT B AVAILBLE????????????????????????????????? feeling left out aussie rocker
Seng :(

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2011
    As soon as your government allows for unrated media to be distributed in your country.
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    just create an american gamertag and use that to purchase RBN songs...
  • JustsengJustseng Unsigned
    edited September 2011
    yes but i need a american residential address :-/ i have tryed along time ago so i could get US content but untill i get that i get no love :-(
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    Justseng;4508650 said:
    yes but i need a american residential address :-/ i have tryed along time ago so i could get US content but untill i get that i get no love :-(
    make one up. use something random, im sure you can google some random popular street in beverly hills (90210) or something...
    edited September 2011
    Justseng;4508650 said:
    yes but i need a american residential address :-/
    So Google a hotel.
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    1060 W. Addison
    Chicago, IL 60613

I doubt Elwood Blues would mind very much.
  • johnnyboybladejohnnyboyblade Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    As a fellow Australian I feel your pain, but not only does having an american Account kick ass for RBN, it kicks ass in general.

Don't know about the PS3, but on the 360 there's all kinds of stuff on the American Xbox Live that the Australian one doesn't have lol.

Plus, (Again this is for 360 not sure about PS3) the Licence Transfer system works for American RBN stuff too! So if you decide to upgrade your xbox model you can actually transfer the stuff accross perfectly.

Then of course there's the price differences in certain items, such as Games on Demand between the two marketplaces (Guess which is cheaper for a lot of downloads even when taking into account the exchange rate difference)

EDIT: Just checked your Profile, you are on the 360, there's nothing to lose!

Also, I don't suppose you play online do you :-D
    edited October 2011
    THX guys n girls and i will b chatting to some of my US friends and YEAH im online Gamer tag Seng for xbox users this is y i have asked when we in australia was getting it...... i should have done this aloooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg time ago back in the Halo 1 black xbox days also to have 1700+ songs would b sweet i have not long gotten my upgrade so now downloading like mad (upto 300+ with RB1 RB2 lol) and now looking to invest in the ion drum kit (i killed 3 RB ones now :-/ not ment to play hard metal on then :-/ ) also the fender bass/guitar n keyboard but that i think the jolly fat man will have to bring lol peace out and rock on
    Seng
    Also b4 i add anyone i have only 2 request's
    1 msg me b4 so i know where you are from dont just send random friend request as i will not accepted you.....
    2 you have to b at least 18 yo sry young one as i can b a grumpy old man and only play with 18+ gamers
    edited October 2011
    Couldn't understand a ****ing word you said.
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited October 2011
    I think s/he's... no wait, I give up. I don't know either ;_;
    edited October 2011
    wot i mean is i will b getting all MiDi instruments for rockband i.e. look at these sites drumrocker.com (for drumkit) and the fender MiDi squier (6 string guitar/ 4 string bass) and keyborad............ Yes i play all instruments (tho my drumkit is fked and only have the old guitar now) \m/
    edited October 2011
    Justseng;4512734 said:
    wot i mean is i will b getting all MiDi instruments for rockband i.e. look at these sites drumrocker.com (for drumkit) and the fender MiDi squier (6 string guitar/ 4 string bass) and keyborad............ Yes i play all instruments (tho my drumkit is fked and only have the old guitar now) \m/

i have been playing games online back on the old black xbox when it was only a few games like halo 1-2 so i have been online for over 10 years i hope that has stoped the confusion
  • ThunderHawxThunderHawx Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    Justseng and Johnny, jump across the ditch to NZ for a week and get all the RBN DLC ya want hahah.
    edited October 2011
    ^ lol

On a sidenote, I've actually been meaning to visit NZ for a while now. It always looks so nice on travel shows at least. (Although the GF would probably not allow me to bring the xbox :-p )

On a bit of another sidenote how are your video game prices?
  • ThunderHawxThunderHawx Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    lol they're $130 most new release games are in the shops so... pretty damn crappy hahah. If you come to NZ probably best to avoid christchurch, we're pretty ****ed looking and nothing much good to look at unless you like a few totalled buildings and empty lots hahah.
    edited October 2011
    ThunderHawx;4513467 said:
    lol they're $130 most new release games are in the shops so... pretty damn crappy hahah. If you come to NZ probably best to avoid christchurch, we're pretty ****ed looking and nothing much good to look at unless you like a few totalled buildings and empty lots hahah.

yes i must get over to see all my kiwi mates but thats on the card for next year and thank FK they are in north side and if thats the case i will just have to make a NZ account or even ask one of my many NZ gamers that have multiple accounts if i could just lend one for a bit to get this thanks guys/girls be rocking out with yas soon peace out and rock on
    Seng
    edited October 2011
    johnnyboyblade;4513003 said:
    ^ lol

On a sidenote, I've actually been meaning to visit NZ for a while now. It always looks so nice on travel shows at least. (Although the GF would probably not allow me to bring the xbox :-p )

On a bit of another sidenote how are your video game prices?
    i get most of my games from NZ as they have all content (and still pal) i.e. left for dead 2 alot of the graphics n content where removed in the aussie copy as the cockroch gove official will not make a proper category for games like they have for movies for example wots a R18+ in the usa and other country is MA15+ and so on but fingers crossed by the end of the year this will b changed also y im not getting this content is the australian copy right laws are way out of date another example RB2 wot is the first song on back of cover?????? LET THERE B ROCK BY AC.DC. A FAMOUS AUSSIE BAND but RB2 was never released in australia due to these laws
    edited October 2011
    ^
    Yeah we get screwed over for games pretty badly content-wise. At the very least we're making some groundbreaking (and by groundbreaking I mean 5-10 year old developments in other major countries) progress on the Ratings front. (Although as much as I want to believe it will happen 100% perfectly, I just have this feeling that SOMETHING is going to get in the way again at the last minute.....)

@ThunderHawx
    Yeah those earthquakes looked really disastrous. I hope you weren't personally affected by them too much. As far as game prices though, we must be around the same price once done converting between NZD and AUD. European importing for the win!