List of songs currently in playtesting/being worked on?

Sk8er4ever714Sk8er4ever714 Opening Act
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I've tried searching, but I can't find anything. Is there somewhere that shows all the songs that are currently in playtesting?

Comments

• FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited September 2011
    RBN ensures it gets kept under covers. Don't count on it.

But you can try going on different authoring websites to see if they have what they are working with.
  • QuazifujiQuazifuji Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    If you go to creators.rockband.com, create an account, and then go to any author's page (usually by search for them in the Creators section or going through the page of a song they authored), you can usually see what they have in playtest and review. Officially, though, I think it's supposed to be up to the author's (and whoever they've licensed the songs from) discretion to announce what they're working on, so there isn't going to be any official list. The songs in playtest and peer review are not officially public information, as far as I know.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    Quazifuji;4507996 said:
    If you go to creators.rockband.com, create an account, and then go to any author's page (usually by search for them in the Creators section or going through the page of a song they authored), you can usually see what they have in playtest and review. Officially, though, I think it's supposed to be up to the author's (and whoever they've licensed the songs from) discretion to announce what they're working on, so there isn't going to be any official list. The songs in playtest and peer review are not officially public information, as far as I know.

You need a premium XNA subscription to do this.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    TubaDude49;4508047 said:
    You need a premium XNA subscription to do this.

You don't need a sub to see Creators profile pages.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    Oscarvarium;4508055 said:
    Yup, I've been stalking you all for more than year now. ;)
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    DragoonXD;4508146 said:
    Yup, I've been stalking you all for more than year now. ;)

can you guys access the songs page with a compiled list of the songs currently in PR? or JUST the profile pages?

never been on creators without a sub, so just wondrin
    edited September 2011
    Just the profile pages. I have all the important ones bookmarked.
  • edited September 2011
    DragoonXD;4508156 said:
    Just the profile pages. I have all the important ones bookmarked.

And we can see the Playtest trade forum so we can see what has a good chance of coming out soon.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    Zemanator;4508148 said:
    can you guys access the songs page with a compiled list of the songs currently in PR? or JUST the profile pages?

never been on creators without a sub, so just wondrin
    Just the profile pages as far as I recall, so there's no one-stop list of all songs in the pipeline. The best you can do is check as many author profiles as you know of but then there are label accounts and new authors so it's pretty much impossible to get a full list without a subscription. Also, there will always be some songs between revisions at any given time so you can't be 100% sure even with full access.
  • PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited September 2011
    I remember several months ago, either just before or just after the switch from RBN1.0 to RBN2.0, I somehow had access to everything on Creators. I could look at song pages for songs in testing or review, and I could even look at the Playtest/Peer Review forum. It lasted for about a week, and then it was back to normal.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited September 2011
    PowerGamer990;4508242 said:
    I remember several months ago, either just before or just after the switch from RBN1.0 to RBN2.0, I somehow had access to everything on Creators.
    That would be what we call a "bug".
    edited September 2011
    HMXLachesis;4508252 said:
    That would be what we call a "bug".
    I liked that bug. :D
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited September 2011
    Oscarvarium;4508055 said:

I meant they would only show Approved songs, not ones in PT/PR if you weren't premium
    edited September 2011
    TubaDude49;4508365 said:
    I meant they would only show Approved songs, not ones in PT/PR if you weren't premium
    It shows PR and playtest. Will even say "Review Closed" if you look at the right time.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited September 2011
    TubaDude49;4508365 said:

nope, you see everything
    edited September 2011
    DragoonXD;4508370 said:
    It shows PR and playtest. Will even say "Review Closed" if you look at the right time.

I always chuckle when I see songs in playtest that say "playtest expires in -2 days" and weird things like that. :p