Can anyone make A Tale Of Two Sisters Main Title Piano Version into RBN?

bigtaxbigtax Unsigned
edited November 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Check those two videos out :D

A Tale Of Two Sisters Main Title Play Piano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE9IYgIdx0Y&feature=feedf

A tales of two sister synthesia piano tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AnGNRz-3QM&feature=feedf

I really really loved this song,is there anyway this song can join RBN?

Comments

• OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited October 2011
    You'd need to contact the rights holder, probably the same company that owns the rights to the film, and see if they'd be interested in putting it out through RBN. Then they would most likely get in touch with an authoring company (such as RockGamer) who would work out a deal with them to author it.

I have to say though, it doesn't seem like it would lend itself to Rock Band particularly well. It's very slow and uses the left hand a lot, which can't be replicated on Pro Keys.
  • bigtaxbigtax Unsigned
    edited October 2011
    Oscarvarium;4520210 said:
    You'd need to contact the rights holder, probably the same company that owns the rights to the film, and see if they'd be interested in putting it out through RBN. Then they would most likely get in touch with an authoring company (such as RockGamer) who would work out a deal with them to author it.

I have to say though, it doesn't seem like it would lend itself to Rock Band particularly well. It's very slow and uses the left hand a lot, which can't be replicated on Pro Keys.

Thanx for the reply!I will try to contact the company,I really love this song.

And about the left hand problem,I know little about pro piano.I think that means this song need your both hands to play the right sound,which is kind of difficult in RB3 now.Hmm,I hope this could be solved in RB4.After all,there must be lots of guys love classic songs :D

PS How about the"Still Alive" piano version?It seems the main theme can be played with right hand
    Still Alive ( Portal ) Piano Tutorial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVhVrO2y2Jc
    edited October 2011
    bigtax;4520508 said:
    Thanx for the reply!I will try to contact the company,I really love this song.

And about the left hand problem,I know little about pro piano.I think that means this song need your both hands to play the right sound,which is kind of difficult in RB3 now.Hmm,I hope this could be solved in RB4.After all,there must be lots of guys love classic songs :D

PS How about the"Still Alive" piano version?It seems the main theme can be played with right hand
    Still Alive ( Portal ) Piano Tutorial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVhVrO2y2Jc

The Pro Keys is a real transcription of the keyboard part but it's right-hand only, which is what I mean by a song with lots of left hand stuff not translating well to the game. You would only have the right hand parts playable on pro mode. The closest that you could do is have the left hand part charted to the bass guitar part, so it would be playable in game (with a keyboard controller if you like) but only in the standard 5-lane style.

As for Still Alive, covers aren't allowed on RBN so that wouldn't happen.
  • bigtaxbigtax Unsigned
    edited October 2011
    Thanx for the comments,although it's a bit let down.
  • Edify1Edify1 Rising Star
    edited October 2011
    Oscarvarium;4520604 said:
    The Pro Keys is a real transcription of the keyboard part but it's right-hand only, which is what I mean by a song with lots of left hand stuff not translating well to the game. You would only have the right hand parts playable on pro mode. The closest that you could do is have the left hand part charted to the bass guitar part, so it would be playable in game (with a keyboard controller if you like) but only in the standard 5-lane style.

Actually, pro keys is not right-hand only, it's one hand only. Meaning if the left hand is playing a part without the right hand, they'll chart that. Or in some cases they've charted a two hand part that is technically playable by one hand (I saw a video of Antibodies by Poni Hoax and the keyboardist is clearly playing the part with two hands, but it's playable with one hand so all of it was charted). As far as the left hand part, off the top of my head I can recall that the bass clef (left hand) chromatic runs in Paul McCartney's Maybe I'm Amazed were charted to pro keys.
    edited October 2011
    Edify1;4523884 said:
    Actually, pro keys is not right-hand only, it's one hand only. Meaning if the left hand is playing a part without the right hand, they'll chart that. Or in some cases they've charted a two hand part that is technically playable by one hand (I saw a video of Antibodies by Poni Hoax and the keyboardist is clearly playing the part with two hands, but it's playable with one hand so all of it was charted). As far as the left hand part, off the top of my head I can recall that the bass clef (left hand) chromatic runs in Paul McCartney's Maybe I'm Amazed were charted to pro keys.

That's true, sometimes left hand parts are worked into the pro keys chart if there's enough room to do so around the right hand notes. However, the song in question has large chords on both hands, generally playing at the same time so it wouldn't be a valid option in this case.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    Think of it as..
    Right Hand = Lead Guitar
    Left Hand = Rhythm Guitar

it would be charted accordingly.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited November 2011
    Oscarvarium;4520604 said:

Not even if JoCo said he was cool with it? 'Cause I'd think he might be.
  • plastarplastar Unsigned
    edited November 2011
    I don't think they can put any covers in the Network no matter what.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    SheSaidSheSaid;4554685 said:
    Not even if JoCo said he was cool with it? 'Cause I'd think he might be.

It's actually specifically outlined in the rules for the RBN