Somebody please answer this question cause im confused :)

Hiney91Hiney91 Unsigned
edited October 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Dose anybody know why black veil brides and other RBN songs are not availble for me to buy im in the UK and have a PS3 yet some songs just dont appear on the store ?? thanks

Comments

• TheAuthorityClintonTheAuthorityClinton Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    I can field one aspect. I can't speak for your location but currently the BVB songs are only available on XBOX. All RBN songs are XBOX exclusive for at least 30 days. There is no guarantee that song will ever move to PS3 and there is no longer any hope for songs to move to Wii. That said I would like to think that these three songs are good candidates to move to PS3. This is something we (at The Authority) have no control over. Sony limits the amount of songs that can be released which is the root of the whole issue.
  • Hiney91Hiney91 Unsigned
    edited October 2011
    Great sony ruin it again
  • RednazRednaz Road Warrior
    edited October 2011
    Hiney91;4521376 said:
    Great sony ruin it again

It isn't solely Sony's decision. Nice try though.
  • jjdude1jjdude1 Rising Star
    edited October 2011
    Rednaz;4521386 said:
    It isn't solely Sony's decision. Nice try though.

While Sony doesn't control what songs come over, i'm pretty sure the 30 day wait time and the 5 song limit are set because HMX doesn't want to release songs that won't sell well on the system that doesnt have a user generated content section like XNA on Xbox
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited October 2011
    jjdude1;4521405 said:
    While Sony doesn't control what songs come over, i'm pretty sure the 30 day wait time and the 5 song limit are set because HMX doesn't want to release songs that won't sell well on the system that doesnt have a user generated content section like XNA on Xbox
    The 30 day wait was placed by Microsoft(since it comes from their work, they probably placed the rule as incentive to get an Xbox while Harmonix was working out how to use XNA to make DLC), and the 5 song limit was set by Sony because they only have so many testers, and are already running the mass of weekly RB DLC through.