Song disappears from setlist after buying

ShibariShibari Opening Act
edited October 2011 in The Rock Band Network
My friend had a demo of Wake Up (by Suicide Silence) and it worked well. He bought the song, and the game no longer recognizes it. There's nothing wrong with it, the game just doesn't add it to the setlist. We have tried everything and nothing works. He has 350+ DLC songs with 50-100 from RBN so it's just random.

We know it's a problem with Rock Band 3, because he can play it in Rock Band 2. However, having to boot up RB2 for one specific song kinda sucks.

I saw somebody earlier having the same problem with that two part awesome song by Rishloo. It's just random because I have that song and it works fine. This is a very tricky bug in RB3 and I have no idea what can cause it.

Anyways, HMX still should try to find out why exactly this happens.

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited October 2011
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited October 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4524782 said:
    Delete the demo?
    I've never had to do that. I'm pretty sure the full version replaces the demo file.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited October 2011
    DragoonXD;4524799 said:
    I've never had to do that. I'm pretty sure the full version replaces the demo file.
    It does, but only in the song list. It still counts as an item when your songs load. No harm in deleting it.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, demos can be a bit glitchy like that. Delete the song and re-download it (make you're on the same account that bought it so you don't have to pay for it twice) and it should work fine.
  • ShibariShibari Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    We have tried deleting everything about the song and redownloading, RB3 doesn't recognize but RB2 does. He also bought the new Underoath song, and it doesn't work either (he got it straight from the store, no demo) and it's a RBN2 song so he can't play it at all.

So now he has 2 RBN songs he has bought for 160 MSP which don't work. In my honest opinion, this is pretty ridiculous and someone (HMX) should do something about it as it's clearly a bug in RB3. All the other songs he has bought work, with or without demo.