Songs you would most like in the game + favorite dreamscape

caflagelcaflagel Opening Act
edited August 2012 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hello, I haven't been on these forums in awhile ( much to everyone's happiness most likely ) but i'm back. You might remember me as the guy who makes rants about my support of this game, and my unhappiness with Apple Corps, and how they no longer support The Beatles: Rock Band. I'm the guy who supports this game only to be bashed in the responses.

But that's not the topic of this post. No, the topic is as follows: Which songs would you most like to be released as DLC, and what is your favorite dreamscape?

Songs I want most in the game are

Across the Universe- My favorite Beatles song. Why the hell did they leave this song out?

Strawberry Fields Forever- Obviously the best song in Magical Mystery Tour.

Ob La Di, Ob La Da- My favorite White Album song.

Penny Lane- Great in every way!

Hey Jude- Again, why the hell did they leave this song out?

There are obviously many more songs I want ( The ENTIRETY of Let it Be, White Album, and Magical Mystery Tour ) but those songs are probably the top 5 missed opportunities for this game.

As for my favorite dreamscape: Probably Within You Without/ Tomorrow Never Knows. It's just so perfectly weird, trippy, psychedelic and beautiful. It is VERY George. Very creative dreamscape.

P.S. The lack of more DLC displeases me.

Comments

• caflagelcaflagel Opening Act
    edited October 2011
  • CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    It's hard to decide. I always really liked Dear Prudence and While My Guitar Gently Weeps, but now that I think about it I may go with Norwegian Wood. It really captures the feel of the song!
  • SCheezer1216SCheezer1216 Unsigned
    edited October 2011
    caflagel;4525315 said:
    Anybody?
    Sorry caflagel, but I think at this point (two years running) everyone has had their fill with saying what songs they would like as DLC. Now I think we're all just twiddling our thumbs as we wait for HMX to decide what to do next. As you no doubt see, the forums are kind of dead. It's all just a waiting game.

Also, you probably shouldn't start a thread with a paragraph about how everyone hates you. Firstly, I don't believe anyone wants to hear that. Secondly, you should have more respect for yourself.

I don't mean to offend you and start an argument. I just thought I'd give you some advice for future reference.

P.S. All My Loving and You're Gonna Lose That Girl FTW
  • thatdrummerguythatdrummerguy Rising Star
    edited October 2011
    caflagel;4525114 said:

As for my favorite dreamscape: Probably Within You Without/ Tomorrow Never Knows. It's just so perfectly weird, trippy, psychedelic and beautiful. It is VERY George. Very creative dreamscape.

I this dreamscape was just plain wacky. I remember one part where it was just George playing sitar in the dreamscape and I thought he looked like Apu from the Simpsons.

My favourite dreamscape is I Am The Walrus. George in a rabbit suit is funny. (I think it's George, haven't played the song in a while). So is Ringo in a bird suit.

FOr my mos wanted song, I would say it's between Let it Be and Happiness is a Warm Gun.

EDIT: A Day in the Life in trippy. Like that one too.
  • trueguitarist88trueguitarist88 Road Warrior
    edited October 2011
    I don't know if some of these songs I'm about to list are available for DLC, so bear with me.

Songs I would like:

Eleanor Rigby (I realize it's all violin, but I love this song)

Across The Universe (great song, even if it just has guitar and maybe bass)

Strawberry Fields Forever

Golden Slumbers, Carry The Weight (they should've included these with The End)

I've Seen That Face

Girl

In My Life

A Day In The Life

that's it
  • thatdrummerguythatdrummerguy Rising Star
    edited October 2011
    trueguitarist88;4530495 said:
    I don't know if some of these songs I'm about to list are available for DLC, so bear with me.

Songs I would like:

Eleanor Rigby (I realize it's all violin, but I love this song)

Across The Universe (great song, even if it just has guitar and maybe bass)

Golden Slumbers, Carry The Weight (they should've included these with The End) DLC

I've Seen That Face

Girl DLC

In My Life DLC

A Day In The Life DLC

that's it

Good news for you
  • MoonageDaydreamMoonageDaydream Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    Well my signature has 3 great songs listed...What about "Big in Japan?" :)
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited October 2011
    MoonageDaydream;4530729 said:
    Well my signature has 3 great songs listed...What about "Big in Japan?" :)

Confused? This is for The Beatles.
  • RuseBalaxinRuseBalaxin Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    While there are several songs I wished were included in The Beatles Rock Band
    I will stick with only two songs that I thought for sure, for sure we would have
    gotten at some point and my reasoning behind them:

1.) "Help!" - Seriously? I'm still amazed that this song
    was never included on disc. This was a tremendous hit for The Fab Four,
    even set them up for a movie spin-off and somehow it never made the cut. Why? This was a true injustice to fans everywhere.

2.) "Strawberry Field Forever" - Surely the developers had this
    amazing song in mind when they were designing the Dreamscapes,
    my only conclusion is that it was left on the cutting room floor because
    of it's anti-war themes. Part of me was surprised to see "Revolution"
    on the set list but I suppose its outstanding popularity made it a necessity.

On the question about Dreamscapes, I really enjoyed the ones for:
    "Because," "Max's Silver Hammer,"
    "While My Guitar Gently Weeps,"
    "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"
    and "Yellow Submarine"

Honestly, there's so many wonderful Dreamscapes that elevate
    the enjoyment of playing along to The Beatles iconic music! :)
  • tati81tati81 Opening Act
    edited November 2011
    In a possible new game with also Keyboard part, there are my favourites:

Hey Jude (for Keys is a dream)
    Help!
    Ob La Di, Ob La Da
    Let it Be
    Yesterday (I know is a Guitar solo, but I love it)
    Across The Universe
    Lady Madonna (another dream for keys)
  • edited November 2011
    Blue Jay Way, Strawberry fields forever, Yer Blues, Sexy Sadie and I'm So Tired.
  • RingoStarr39RingoStarr39 Unsigned
    edited November 2011
    My favorite dreamscape is WYWY/Tomorrow Never Knows.
    I'd love to see Blue Jay Way, Yer Blues, Rain, One After 909, Slow Down and Honey Don't.
  • SkweezleIISkweezleII Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    So many of the songs wish-listed here are easy openers for a 'TBRB2' and so easily the answer as to why they weren't included in this game.
    'Help!' and 'Hey Jude' alone are so well known they'd easily get non-fans looking. It's a marketing ploy and our best hope for a TBRB2 or at least more dlc.
  • XswagXXDXswagXXD Unsigned
    edited January 2012
    One song I wish was in the game should defenetly be Hey Jude (THERE IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO FREAKING WAY THERE IS A REASON THE WHY THEY DIDN'T AD THIS SONG, I CONSIDER THAT AN OFFICE THERE IS NO FREAKING REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DuckitooDuckitoo Unsigned
    edited April 2012
    Carry that wight, while my guitar genty weeps, here comes the sun and maxwell silver hammer are great ones
  • rmm886rmm886 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Help
    white album entirety
    All together now
    Strawberry fields
    Revolver album entirety

My fave songs to play list is to long
    i could easily make a 20 song set list no prob