PS3: The Limousines - Very busy people timing issue

stigdustigdu Opening Act
edited October 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I downloaded this last night, and about half-way through the song, the timing window seems to get gradually slower, like it's beenb mastered incorrectly.

Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited October 2011
    Try re-downloading it.

Other than that, I don't have it.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited October 2011
    I don't know how the timing window can get "slower".
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited October 2011
    DragoonXD;4533601 said:
    I don't know how the timing window can get "slower".

It's happened before where the window gets messed up. It was a 360 song HMX had to pull and put up a new version on earlier this year. But if no one else is complaining, it might just be odd.

I've had a problem with the end of "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights" on Bass, seemed like the timing was off just a bit, but I assumed it was me.
  • ricecakericecake Road Warrior
    edited October 2011
    Yes, here's the proof from HMXHenry about it when it happened to a Slipknot song:
    hmxhenry;4508392 said:
    To give a bit of background, there was a MIDI error that caused the tempo map at the end of the song (roughly between 2:38 and 2:50) to go out of sync. Gems were playable but did not match up with the audio as intended. This issue only affected Wait and Bleed, and only in the Slipknot Pack on Xbox 360, so versions downloaded as singles or on other platforms should be unaffected.
  • stigdustigdu Opening Act
    edited October 2011
    Yes, this is exactly what is happening with this Limousines song on keys. It's fine for the first half of the song, but then it appears that the gems have 'fallen behind' timing-wise for a fraction of a second. It's definitely noticeable.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited October 2011
    But that doesn't change the timing window. You still have the same amount of time to hit the notes.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited October 2011
    Presumably the timing window gets later and later, because it is slightly slow overall. Weird wording but it's easy enough to tell what he means. Like calling a clock "slow" because it is late