Worst halloween costumes

exploderexploder Road Warrior
edited November 2011 in Less Rokk More Talk
There are tons of terrible costumes for halloween (like that slutty carrot called Snooki from that crappy Jersey Shore show), but IMO the worst are the unnecessary double entendre ones. You wouldn't believe how many costumes with erections there are at Halloween stores. Plus people torturing their pets by dressing them up as frickin' ladybugs and stuff like that. Discuss!

Comments

• abynormalabynormal Rising Star
    edited October 2011
    I hate it when the trick-or-treaters don't even try. I'm sorry, but I do NOT consider smearing on some face paint to be a valid costume. Nor is wearing some black clothing and going as a "goth girl" a costume. And it's always the teenagers! The parents get more into it than they do.
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited October 2011
    I should've gone to work as one of the Kraftwerk members from their Die Mensch-Maschine days. It's formal enough, isn't it?
  • DackAttacDackAttac Road Warrior
    edited October 2011
    A friend of mine went as a generic baseball player one year.

He was on the school's team.

EDIT: To own up where I've been cheap too, I went as Three Hole Punch Jim one year. Yeah, I know copying a fictional character who's being portrayed by the writers as not even trying is the bottom of the barrel, but in my defense, it was hard to find something that fit the dress code at work, which—despite their encouraging us to dress up—we were not allowed to break. (Dress code was button down black or white shirt, black dress pants, no colors of any kind. So glad to be out of retail. :p)
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited October 2011
    We've had some people today come ring our doorbell with hoodies and jeans on. I'm sorry, no costumes, no candy. You're completely defeating the purpose of trick-or-treating. At least attempt to be festive. I've denied about a good 10 people today because they had no costumes and denied another 4-5 people because they looked like they were in their 30's. Seriously people, c'mon.
  • Dante1847Dante1847 Headliner
    edited November 2011
    as I recall, Chipotle gave you free food if you dressed up as a burrito. for better or worse, thats enough motivation right there
  • GandWuserGandWuser Road Warrior
    edited November 2011
    DackAttac;4536856 said:
    A friend of mine went as a generic baseball player one year.

He was on the school's team.

EDIT: To own up where I've been cheap too, I went as Three Hole Punch Jim one year. Yeah, I know copying a fictional character who's being portrayed by the writers as not even trying is the bottom of the barrel, but in my defense, it was hard to find something that fit the dress code at work, which—despite their encouraging us to dress up—we were not allowed to break. (Dress code was button down black or white shirt, black dress pants, no colors of any kind. So glad to be out of retail. :p)

I did that one year too, except I got even lazier and simply went as "Three Hole Punched Myself". All I did was dress normally, but tape 3 black circles on my shirt. No formal clothes, just three circles.